Mothering Forum banner

Madii & Dyl Luxe Cleansing Flannel

262 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Super Soft and Versatile Baby Wipe

review by melanie mayo

We have two of these wonderful cleansing flannels and use one in the bath and another for general wash up. They are very, very soft on the skin (which I love) and clean up really well in the sink or the washing machine. They also come with neat little bags that make wetting and bringing them along easy.

I wish I would have known about these when my babies were really little as nothing I have used before is quite so delicate on the skin. These are the perfect replacement for disposable wipes for any use.

Note: The information shared here is an honest statement based on my experience with a product provided for free for the purpose of this review.

ProsCons
soft, portable, easy to wash, versatile

Ratings
Overall5
Value0
Performance5

See less See more
#2 ·
Madii & Dyl Luxe Cleansing Flannel

Description:
Super-soft when wet, its silky texture and high absorbency is perfect on delicate areas. It cleans without wetting or scratching fragile skin and dries without stripping moisture. Safe on babies' peeling skin or soft skull, it is ideal for eczema, cradle cap and other problem skin conditions. Works hand in hand with cosmetic treatments as it cleanses the skin without wetting the bandages or spoiling the bruised areas which are sore to touch.

Made from eco-friendly materials, the flannel is air-spun and porous free.

To clean, the flannel can be hand washed in warm soapy water or in a machine at 40°. Hardens when dry to prevent bacteria but regains its silky soft feel when wet.

Details:
DetailValue
EAN0837654497296
FeatureUse After Cosmetic Treatments & Surgery - Does Not Wet Or Spoil Bandages/ Bruised Areas
LabelMadii & Dyl
List Price$15.00
ManufacturerMadii & Dyl
Product GroupHome
Product Type NameHOME_BED_AND_BATH
PublisherMadii & Dyl
StudioMadii & Dyl
TitleMadii & Dyl Luxe Cleansing Flannel
UPC837654497296
Height5 inches
Length5 inches
Weight0.1 pounds
Width0.5 inches
BrandMadii & Dyl
Package Quantity1

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.