--
      --
        --
          26%
            39%
              23 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-05-2012, 09:56 AM by MyNameIsYou

I just got this carrier and I LOVE it so far!  I love the pockets that it has as well as the shape and design.  It is a really functional and beautiful carrier.  I haven't been using it for long so I will have to come back and update later after I have put it through some more trials.

I don't especially care for the rounded buckle on the waist strap.  It doesn't make it more comfortable and it is slightly trickier to click together than a straight buckle, but that is a very minor ...

01-05-2012, 11:10 AM by 2jmama

I heard that Boba was really comfortable carrier for larger babes, ummm, not really the case! I love my Beco B2, have had it since my little one was born and have LOVE every minute of baby wearing. I have heard that there was a new carrier brand out there that was great for toddlers and got a bit curious about it. There wasn’t too much about the carrier online, but the little that I found was pretty good.

The carrier itself looks nice, bigger and wider, so I assumed it wou...

01-31-2013, 12:35 AM by Kamiro

Hello Mothering Reader :)

I am going to throw out the FULL DISCLOSURE up front :

I am writing this review for the Boba 3g that I received to test out. I have not been paid monetarily for my review of this carrier, but I did receive the carrier in exchange for my honest opinion.

Since I already have the carrier, I gain nothing by claiming it is awesome if it is not.

I say all this in order that I may gush unashamedly.

01-31-2013, 11:07 AM by escher
                      I recently had the opportunity to try the Boba 3G as part of the Mothering Mavens program. I loved my Moby (when our son was tiny) and our Beco Butterfly (which we used daily throughout his first year), but I was excited to try the Boba because I had heard that it was especially good for toddlers.

Pros:
                      • The carrier is comfortable for the adult (or as comfortable as I imagine any carrier can be when carrying a 23-pound person!) and our toddler seemed...
                        02-04-2013, 01:08 PM by sillymom44

I am a part of the Mothering Mavens program, so I did not purchase this carrier.  It was given to me so I could wear it and then give positive and negative criticism to the company that makes the carrier.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members