--
      --
        --
          --
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-26-2011, 06:19 PM by lovemybaby2011

I really liked this pump...my girlfriend told me about it. She had read about it on line on a blog.
                I purchased it from a local breastfeeding boutique in Denver and the owner had also used this pump.

I found it to be so comfortable but more importantly it worked!  I had used a Medela pump with my last baby and the Hygeia was so much better hands down.  

What I like is that it is ECO Friendly.  The boutique owner said the company is the only one that has a pump that is...

05-08-2013, 07:49 AM by JennaRose

I previously posted about my Avent double electric pump I had used for 6 months 3-4 times a day while at work.  I finally had enough of it and bought this to replace it.  The system is great, easy to assemble and I love the internal battery.  Not having to plug it in for every pumping session is extremely nice and the battery keeps charge for a longtime (I usually charge it every other week).  A feature to show how much battery you have left would be nice though.

The tote is aweso...

06-02-2013, 12:11 AM by GreekMomma
                    I truly like this pump.I bouht it to replace my Medela PIS and I'm so glad I did. The bag the pump comes in looks like a purse. The pump itself is pretty small. It comes with a rechargeable battery and a power cord. The pump runs very quiet. One of the main reasons I bought this brand is beause it is a closed system, meaning it can safely be used by more than one person (each using their own accessory kit). This also means that when I no longer need my pump, I can sell it(or pass it on) with a ...
                    Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members own this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown

Description: Professional grade "GREEN" breastpump for long-term and frequent pumpers. Cleared as a multi user pump when each user has own personal accessory set. EnJoye LBI uses an Internal Lithium Ion Battery

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    Feature More portable and convenient than other rental pumps
                    Label Hygeia
                    Manufacturer Hygeia
                    Product Group Baby Product
                    Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                    Publisher Hygeia
                    Studio Hygeia
                    Title EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown
                    Brand Hygeia