Viewing Product: Bamboobies Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads - Light Pink - 4 pk - Mothering Forums

Bamboobies Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads - Light Pink - 4 pk
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-27-2011, 02:47 PM by almostfullhouse

While $30 seemed like a lot to spend on pads, I'm writing to say they're totally worth it!  These are not only the softest, but they're least visible (important to me) and they don't leak thru like other washables do.  The bamboo doesn't get cold and clammy like cotton does when it's wet either.  LOVE THESE!  Great shower or new baby gift - my friends all love them too.

05-30-2013, 01:14 PM by ashleyb87

I like these a lot.  They're really soft and thin.  I do think they're a little pricey in comparison to other reusable nursing pads I have purchased.  I believe they are waterproof-I've never had leaks but didn't use them in the early days either but will with my 3rd child. 

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members own this product.
                  Details
                  Bamboobies Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads - Light Pink - 4 pk

Description: Bamboobies Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads - Light Pink - 4 pkBamboobies Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads - Light Pink - 4 pkBamboobies Multi-pack = 3 pairs of regular Bamboobies + 1 pair of overnights, sold in a washing bag to protect your Bamboobies in the wash! Regular Bamboobies are ultra-thin with a milk-proof backing so they are perfect for going back to work or going out for a night on the town when you don't want your nursing pads to show. They are ideal for light leaking or once your supply has been regulated. Regular Bamboobies are lined with organic bamboo velour to soothe tender nursing nipples on the inside and have a waterproof outer layer to protect your clothes. They're heart-shaped to cup your breast better than a circular pad - no creases means no lines. Because they are thinner, heart-shaped and have a milk-proof backing, Bamboobies will not show or more importantly leak through your shirt like cotton pads do. Bamboobies also have a hemp and organic cotton inner layer to absorb as much milk as possible. Bamboobies have been called the "Maserati of nursing pads" - the ultimate in luxury and softness. Overnight Bamboobies are the biggest and softest nursing pads on the market. Overnights are what made one new mother call Bamboobies "a cashmere sweater for my boobies!" Made of organic bamboo fleece outer layers for incredible softness and in inner core made of hemp and organic cotton for maximum absorbency. Made especially for new mothers: for heavy leaking in the early months of nursing and overnight / early morning leaking. Baby on the way and wondering how many pads you will need? Buy the multi-pack and you will have both types to try plus a bag to wash them in! This multi-pack comes with three pairs of light pink regular Bamboobies, plus one pair of overnights. Green packaging, fair-wage sewing in Colorado, and sustainable fabrics make Bamboobies the smart & eco choice for new mothers. Also makes a great gift at a great price for a sho

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Baby Product
                  EAN 0013964254631
                  Feature Washable pads equals no waste
                  Label Soft Style
                  Manufacturer Soft Style
                  Product Group Baby Product
                  Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                  Publisher Soft Style
                  Studio Soft Style
                  Title Bamboobies Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads - Light Pink - 4 pk
                  UPC 013964254631
                  Brand Bamboobies
                  MPN MULTILP