--
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-26-2011, 10:40 AM by consciousparent

When I started reading this book, I immediately thought “Thank you Dr. Palmer!”  As a mother of a daughter, I practiced attachment parenting not because it was something I read about, but because it was my natural instinct.  This book is a fantastic compilation of the science behind this instinct, and how varying parenting practices affect babies on a physical as well as emotional level. 

10-27-2011, 09:05 AM by sandsbeach

I have honestly not had the opportunity to yet read this book.  But i have read her past book and given it away as gifts to new moms.  Dr. Palmer has also worked with me directly in helping me treat my son.  My son was born 2 months premature and had severe reflux and failure to thrive, especially during the first year of his life.  I was fortunate to find Dr. Palmer.  She was very personable and full of knowledge.  She greatly assisted me in figuring out ways to "feed" him and get him...

10-28-2011, 02:16 PM by Hilary Jacobson

Linda Folder Palmer's "The Baby Bond" is a complete informational package on  major behavioral, digestive and immunity issues that parents typically confront when making parenting decisions during the first days, weeks and months after birth.

Often, as parents, we are overwhelmed in the first year, and easily influenced by the opinions of family, friends and the medical community, who, however, may not be up to date on the science. The choices we make for our children, from...

11-01-2011, 06:39 AM by AutismCoach

After meeting Dr. Palmer in person I feel a deep sense of loss in not having this resource when my baby was born. We struggled through postpartum depression and other insecurities that her work addresses. I encourage parent needing to be nurtured to include Baby Bond in their parenting library. I know I would have.

Adelaide Zindler

Author, Pray it Forward in 30 Days

http://www.DisarmAutism.com

12-16-2011, 12:57 PM by Chiro Mom

I'm a first time mom also from the healthcare field, so to find a book that I feel has great substance to it is very important. Dr. Palmer writes this book in an easy to read format that flows nicely and I can easily put it down to attend to the needs of my baby and not be lost when I come back to it.
                        She presents well researched ideas, theories and facts with an organized and unbiased approach. She cites her work well for anyone interested in delving further into a specific topic or que...

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.