--
      --
        --
          --
            86%
              7 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-25-2011, 02:41 PM by Midwesterner04

I purchased this cover to use as a back-up during a buy-one get-one sale and ended up liking it much more than expected--it is not a second choice but a go-to. The rise and waist snaps come in enough settings that the cover is very adjustable and my baby has been able to get a very good fit as she has grown over the last 11 months. I love that the rise snaps fasten easily and don't come undone!

The Econobum cover does not include any internal/double gussets but the adjustability allow...

11-03-2011, 11:13 AM by mechele johnson

I new I wanted to cloth diaper with our 5th and last child. We decided however, that I would quit my job as a Social Worker, and stay home with baby. I have never gotten to stay home with any of our children yet. This meant going from two incomes to one. So, on a tight budget, I discovered Econobum while researching cloth diapers. I took a chance and ordered a couple. To my surprise, I loved them! They don't come in cutesy prints or anything, but they are extremely dependable and easy to was...

03-20-2013, 09:46 AM by heatherlyb

I love Econobums.  Unless you're completely sold on pocket diapers, I'd really recommend these.  They're cheaper than most cover/insert combos, and they fit WONDERFULLY.  The leg elastic is tough as nails and keeps in leaks like nobody's business.  And I love the design--it's kind of retro and just adorable (white with colored trim).  The inserts are absorbent, and the snaps are sturdy. 

03-20-2013, 01:40 PM by fayebond

Econobum is the least expensive cloth diapering system I have ever seen.  Cotton Babies has great customer service, and this is one example of their dedication to customers: a cheap, durable cloth diaper that you can buy in a box with all the covers, prefolds, et all, for only $50.  Individual ones like are great if you want to add to your stash.  This is just the wrap part, so bear in mind that while its cheap, its only 1/2 of the diaper, an actual cotton prefold is needed to make this w...

03-20-2013, 01:55 PM by Rachel88

If you have a kid who likes to un-Vlecro their diaper covers then you will appreciate the snaps on these. Virtually child-proof. Plus they are a great value. I have had good luck getting used covers but if I ever need to buy new diaper covers to use with cotton pre-folds again, I will probably buy just these.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Econobum Individual

Description: Econobum is the cloth diaper solution for every budget! Save money while making the environmentally-friendly choice to cloth diaper your little one's bum.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0879860008507
                        Feature U.S. & International Patents Pending.
                        Label Cotton Babies
                        List Price $9.95
                        Manufacturer Cotton Babies
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Cotton Babies
                        Studio Cotton Babies
                        Title Econobum Individual
                        UPC 879860008507
                        Height 2 inches
                        Length 6 inches
                        Weight 0.35 pounds