Viewing Product: bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diaper 4.0 - Grasshopper - Snap - Mothering Forums
bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diaper 4.0 - Grasshopper - Snap
Rating Distribution 10 Review(s)
    --
      20%
        10%
          30%
            30%
              10 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-02-2011, 08:54 AM by kkstares

I have found after 3 years of cloth that SNAPS is the way to go. I also like the simplicity of the AIO it is so easy no extra steps, etc.

11-02-2011, 12:01 PM by w1ldl1femama

When considering which cloth diapers to purchase my research and friend's advice pointed me to BumGenius.  I have used these diapers since my daughter was born and she is still wearing them at 13 months old.  I have really enjoyed these diapers, which are not only cute but functional. We have occasional leaks but all diapers do.  I have not used these diapers at night time as the 2 double layering would not suffice.  I bought mine on ebay and got a good deal.  Overall, a great diaper I ...

03-19-2013, 07:31 PM by MaddMom41

I do enjoy this brand of diapers but I find them to be much more bulky than others. I like that they hold up over night with an extra insert in them.

03-21-2013, 06:27 PM by katy8ug

These are very absorbent and cute! I only purchase CDs with snap closures - love! But they hurt my LO!!! I do not like the elastic on the back of the diaper...it really left a deep indention on LO. Does not seem like it would be comfortable for LO. If I loosened then diaper would leak. Also the leg adjustments are in the inside and are hidden and a bit tricky to locate and pull out enough to size.

03-21-2013, 06:42 PM by ihave7kids

I bought these at a local children's boutique because they were the only ones they sold.  I gave them away because I disliked them so much.  THey leaked, the velcro was poor quality, and the fit was not good for my chubby man's legs.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diaper 4.0 - Grasshopper - Snap

Description: bumGenius One-Size Stay-Dry Cloth Diaper has a soft inside to wick moisture away from baby and a waterproof outside. Our patent pending butterfly closure system with stretchy tabs provides a comfortable, trim fit. The super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic prevent leaks. Plus our unique covered pocket opening keeps wetness completely off of your baby. The easily adjustable 3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes from 7 -35 pounds. This 100% reusable diaper and diaper insert is environmentally friendly, prevents landfill waste and saves money.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0879860004424
                        Feature 3x3 snap system adjusts to fit babies 7-35 pounds (patent pending)
                        Label bumGenius
                        Manufacturer bumGenius
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher bumGenius
                        Studio bumGenius
                        Title bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diaper 4.0 - Grasshopper - Snap
                        UPC 879860004424
                        Height 2 inches
                        Length 6 inches
                        Weight 0.35 pounds
                        Width 6 inches
                        Brand bumGenius
                        MPN 879860004424
                        Color Green
                        Size one size
                        SKU BGELEM-0004