Mothering Forum banner

Infantino Flip Front 2 Back Carrier Black

308 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Infantino - comparable to Bjorn but much better price!

review by csroddin

I love this carrier so much. I've used the baby Bjorn in the past, which I really liked, but once I tried this one, I liked it so much more. Not only is it less than half the price of the Bjorn, but it's more comfortable and easy to adjust.

It's incredibly easy to take baby out safely, just unclip the front while holding baby. It is easy to learn and there aren't that many straps or clips to make it complicated. The baby is very close to you, so it makes it easier to do things like simple housework while holding baby. It is also much less stressful during walks, you don't feel the extra weight!

I highly recommend this above all the other carries that are twice the price.

ProsCons
Soft, close to body, easy to adjust, not too hot, comfortable, chic

Ratings
Overall5
Value5
Performance5
Comfort4
Durability5

See less See more
#2 ·
Worked fine up to 15 lbs

review by andrea kim

n770045083_6371650_5454503.jpg

This carrier worked really well until baby was about 15 pounds. After that, my back would always hurt when I carried her for more than half an hour in it. It's definitely easy to put on and off and can be stuffed somewhere pretty compactly. My daughter always seem comfortable enough in it. One nice thing is that she could face out in the front carrying position but I don't think these type of carriers are designed for baby's best growth/development. This carrier works fine for birth-15lbs and I would only recommend using it for short outings. I'm pretty sure this carrier was not intended for extended use, i.e. your child should not be spending hours in this carrier a day. If that's what you are looking for, then you should get a different carrier like the ergobaby carrier. Oh, we were able to throw this carrier in the delicate cycle in our washer with no problems and it still looked new after a few months of use and washing.

Ratings
Overall3
Value3
Performance3
Comfort3
Durability5

#3 ·
Infantino Flip Front 2 Back Carrier Black

Description:
Infantino Flip Front & Backpack Infant Carrier - Black8-32 lbs / 3.6-14.5 kgs - 3-in-1 design lets baby face-in, face-out or ride backpack style Comfortable, form-fitting lumbar support (belt size 52") Double-sided Wonder Cover bib pattern lets you switch up your look WonderCover 2-in-1 bib protects your clothing and carrier BreatheMesh fabric for a cool ride

Details:
DetailValue
BindingBaby Product
EAN0773554001037
FeatureIncludes Wonder cover? bib to protect your carrier and your clothes.
LabelInfantino
List Price$39.99
ManufacturerInfantino
Product GroupBaby Product
Product Type NameBABY_PRODUCT
PublisherInfantino
StudioInfantino
TitleInfantino Flip Front 2 Back Carrier Black
UPC773554001037
Release Date2011-08-31
Height12 inches
Length10 inches
Weight1.5 pounds
Width4 inches
BrandInfantino
Package Quantity1
MPN22783
ColorBlack
Model200-103
Manufacturer Maximum Age18
Departmentbaby-boys

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.