Viewing Product: KaWaii Goodnight Heavy Wetter One Size Pocket Diaper Snap Closure - Green Animal Print - Mothering Forums

KaWaii Goodnight Heavy Wetter One Size Pocket Diaper Snap Closure - Green Animal Print
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          67%
            --
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-26-2013, 12:38 PM by sperls

My daughter is a belly sleeper and we have had a lot of issues with diapers that would cause major leaking during the night. She used to wake up mid-way through the night soaked, but once we started using the GNHW that was resolved. The pocket allows for custom absorbency (we use a bamboo instert and a hemp folded over the front to give us extra protection for belly sleeping) and the extra PUL really protect against leaks. The fit is fantastic too...she is a very narrow, petite baby so we of...

03-27-2013, 10:08 PM by BryMama

My son always soaked his normal day time diapers, so we got two of these for night times and its been so nice not to have to wake up and change diapers and pajamas every night!!! Occassionally my heavy wetter still soaks these, but far less frequently. Soft, durable, and cute designs :)

10-07-2013, 11:34 AM by LilyTiger

Kawaii's GNHW are the only diapers in our stash that are consistently leak proof.  We just ordered another 12 to replace the Fuzzibunz and other diapers that started leaking once my daughter learned to walk.  My husband loves how easy they are (he hated prefolds) and we both love that they keep her totally dry for hours.  Now that she's not nursing at night at 14 months, she only needs one insert, but at her height of nursing through the night, two inserts would still keep her dry all nig...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members own this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    KaWaii Goodnight Heavy Wetter One Size Pocket Diaper Snap Closure - Green Animal Print

Description: KaWaii Baby Goodnight Heavy Wetter One Size Pocket Diaper Snap ClosureThe KaWaii Goodnight Heavy Wetter One Size Pocket Diaper with Snap Closures are extra absorbent cloth diapers designed for confident nighttime usage. Each diaper comes with 2 XL microfiber Inserts. Fits babies from 8-36lbs. An easy to clean surface with animal print introduces animals to your little ones. Featured 3 Layers Outer Cover 2 XL Super Absorbent Inserts specially designed for nighttime protection.A two-part cloth diaper system Waterproof outer coverTwo microfiber inserts/linersThe Cover/Outer Layer is made from the new and improved Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU Laminated Fabric. Thermoplastic polyurethane TPU is a composition specifically adapted to produce non-porous membranes exhibiting waterproof and water vapor transmissible. It is a high performance durable water resistant cut and tear resistant and soft fabric.Inner layer is a super soft micro fleece lining. The inserts keeping the babys bottom dry and...

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    Label KaWaii Baby
                    Manufacturer KaWaii Baby
                    Product Group Baby Product
                    Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                    Publisher KaWaii Baby
                    Studio KaWaii Baby
                    Title KaWaii Goodnight Heavy Wetter One Size Pocket Diaper Snap Closure - Green Animal Print