Viewing Product: Earth Mama Angel Baby - Milkmaid Tea, 16 tea bags - Mothering Forums

Earth Mama Angel Baby - Milkmaid Tea, 16 tea bags
Rating Distribution 6 Review(s)
    --
      17%
        --
          33%
            50%
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-02-2011, 02:45 PM by hippiemama86

I loved using this when my son was breastfeeding a lot. Sometimes it just seemed I wouldn't make enough, but this stuff would perk me right back up to normal production. It's nice to sip on too... I always added a bit of local honey. ;)

11-21-2011, 08:34 PM by kbvr

I love this tea....another of the many Earth Mama Angel Baby products that I love. I have bought this tea in bulk - 10 cartons of it. I have given as gifts to new mothers and used a lot of it myself. It was a great boon when I returned to work and my supply dipped a little as I wasnt able to pump as often as my little one nursed. I had about 4 cups a day (reusing my teabags - 2 uses each time) and my supply increased. The tea tastes great and it is a good value for the results and also for a...

11-22-2011, 07:00 AM by c_williams_99

Desperate times take desperate measures.  I was trying anything and everything after I experienced a severe decrease in milk supply due to a medication.  I was power pumping, taking fenugeek and multiple other techniques but none seemed to help.  (Not to mention the herbs tasted horrible.)  While at the store one day I found the Milkmaid tea on the shelf.  I picked up a box thinking it couldn't hurt. Now I'm not going to lie and say it worked miracles but within one week, I was experien...

05-21-2013, 02:38 PM by KaliShanti
                      I love every earth mama angel baby product I have tried and their Milk Tea is no exception! Delicious and effective, what more can I say! Great price, too!
                        05-31-2013, 11:11 AM by matope

I really love Earth Mama Angel Baby as a brand overall so I was thrilled to love this tea as well. It really lives up to their brand. Seems to work well (still going strong after a year) and tastes nice too. I just wish i could find it in stores rather than just online.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Earth Mama Angel Baby - Milkmaid Tea, 16 tea bags

Description: Earth Mama Angel Baby Milkmaid Tea 16 Bags Organic Herbal Tea for Breastfeeding Mamas Caffiene Free Milkmaid Tea was created for those times when the "milk of momness" needs a little encouragement. Tasty iced or hot, 100% USDA certified organic Milkmaid Tea is a fragrant and comforting blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help support healthy breast milk production. Culinary artists adore the lovely licorice-like taste of Fennel seed. But the tiny oblong seed has much more to offer than mere flavor. Fennel seed has long been used for gastrointestinal problems, as well as in galactagogue preparations (herbs to help increase breast milk supply for breastfeeding mamas). Other tasty culinary herbs that do double duty as galactogogues are fenugreek, anise seed and caraway seed. Blended with mineral-packed nettle and red raspberry leaf's powderful vitamin-mineral combo, they help keep breast milk flowing from healthy mama to healthy baby.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        EAN 0859220010173
                        Feature Serving Size - 1 tea bag
                        Label Earth Mama Angel Baby
                        List Price $6.19
                        Manufacturer Earth Mama Angel Baby
                        Product Group Health and Beauty
                        Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Publisher Earth Mama Angel Baby
                        Studio Earth Mama Angel Baby