Viewing Product: Sakura Bloom Pure Single Layer Linen Ringsling - Mothering Forums

Sakura Bloom Pure Single Layer Linen Ringsling
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-04-2011, 02:30 PM by CindyCindy

There isn't anything NOT to love about these ringslings.  Whether you choose the pure single layer linen, or go for the more expensive double layer silk.  They are all gorgeous and well made.  The slings are sewn in Massachusetts which means that you are supporting a U.S. based company. 

Every time I have had to contact customer service, the response has been speedy and extremely kind.

The sling itself has a great width for using with the ti...

12-30-2011, 09:29 PM by Becca1301

My ring sling SAVED me when my son was a baby. He only wanted to sleep while I held him until he was 4 months old. I was able to have him on my chest while doing tasks at the computer, around the home, etc. It was easy to nurse him in.

The only down side is that if you wear it for an extended amount of time, your back will start to hurt.

01-01-2012, 01:21 PM by mellanhead

I loved this sling! I had tried a wrap prior to this and this was way better for me then a wrap. I loved that I could sit y daughter on my hip , spread the fabric behind her and off we would could. She felt very secure in this sling. It also gave her the chance to mover head to look around since the fabric didn't come up that far It was very easy to use and comfortable to wear. The fabric (for me at least) was just right in that is was not heavy and let air go through.

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members own this product.