Viewing Product: Angel Pack LX Organic Soft Structured Baby Carrier (Chocolate Sherbert) - Mothering Forums

Angel Pack LX Organic Soft Structured Baby Carrier (Chocolate Sherbert)
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-08-2011, 02:24 PM by eclipsegrafx

I bought my angel pack about 4 years ago. The price tag may sound a bit steep but for a product that continue to use and reuse I think it has more then paid for itself.

With my first child we purchased a popular brand and model and after about 3-6months we gave it away and only used it maybe 2-3 times. It was bulky, complicated and uncomfortable.

The angel pack was a blessing. My son was too big by the time we got it but my niece was my test dummy. Shortly a...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members own this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Angel Pack LX Organic Soft Structured Baby Carrier (Chocolate Sherbert)

Description: The AngelPack LX is a Soft Structured Baby Carrier (SSC).

This baby carrier was inspired by the Chinese mei tai carrier. But you don't have to tie any knots at all. This baby carrier employs easy to clip and adjust buckles. You just put it on and go!

Angel Pack is a Reversible carrier so you get two baby carriers in one; mom can choose a fun print to wear and dad can turn it "inside out" for a manlier look!

It weighs less than 1 lb and can be easily folded and placed in a drawer.

The unique design allows for better support and weight distribution, without the extra bulk and weight of a framed baby backpack. The padded waist and straps help distribute the child's weight across your hips and shoulders.

This ergonomic baby carrier design makes carrying your child easier and more comfortable than other baby carriers and it is easy to use.

The AngelPack LX is a one size fits most. It easily fits a petite woman to an LX man.

This carrier was designed to carry children from 10 lbs to 40 lbs.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Baby Product
                EAN 0609465186801
                Feature Use in front or back
                Label Chi-Chi Mio Designs
                Manufacturer Chi-Chi Mio Designs
                Product Group Baby Product
                Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                Publisher Chi-Chi Mio Designs
                Studio Chi-Chi Mio Designs
                Title Angel Pack LX Organic Soft Structured Baby Carrier (Chocolate Sherbert)
                UPC 609465186801
                Color Chocolate Sherbert