Mothering Forum banner

Angel Pack LX Organic Soft Structured Baby Carrier (Chocolate Sherbert)

420 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Really a must have for any new parent.

review by eclipsegrafx

I bought my angel pack about 4 years ago. The price tag may sound a bit steep but for a product that continue to use and reuse I think it has more then paid for itself.

With my first child we purchased a popular brand and model and after about 3-6months we gave it away and only used it maybe 2-3 times. It was bulky, complicated and uncomfortable.

The angel pack was a blessing. My son was too big by the time we got it but my niece was my test dummy. Shortly after my daughter was born and I carried her in it every where we went. We once went to a convention and I carried her in it for 2 days straight without her complaining once, nor my back hurting.

I even put my blazer over the angel pack and from behind you could not tell I was carrying a baby.

2 years later and I can still carry my little girl in it all day without an ache and she falls right to sleep when she goes in it. So obviously its comfortable for her too. She enjoys being carried in it and I enjoy having my hands free why carrying her. :)

Its really one of the best investments a parent can make.

ProsCons
Comfortable, I can wear the baby for hours without feeling a hint of ache, durable, stylish :Dhmmmm.... I haven't found one yet

Ratings
Overall5
Value5
Performance5
Comfort5
Durability5

See less See more
#2 ·
Angel Pack LX Organic Soft Structured Baby Carrier (Chocolate Sherbert)

Description:
The AngelPack LX is a Soft Structured Baby Carrier (SSC).

This baby carrier was inspired by the Chinese mei tai carrier. But you don't have to tie any knots at all. This baby carrier employs easy to clip and adjust buckles. You just put it on and go!

Angel Pack is a Reversible carrier so you get two baby carriers in one; mom can choose a fun print to wear and dad can turn it "inside out" for a manlier look!

It weighs less than 1 lb and can be easily folded and placed in a drawer.

The unique design allows for better support and weight distribution, without the extra bulk and weight of a framed baby backpack. The padded waist and straps help distribute the child's weight across your hips and shoulders.

This ergonomic baby carrier design makes carrying your child easier and more comfortable than other baby carriers and it is easy to use.

The AngelPack LX is a one size fits most. It easily fits a petite woman to an LX man.

This carrier was designed to carry children from 10 lbs to 40 lbs.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingBaby Product
EAN0609465186801
FeatureUse in front or back
LabelChi-Chi Mio Designs
ManufacturerChi-Chi Mio Designs
Product GroupBaby Product
Product Type NameBABY_PRODUCT
PublisherChi-Chi Mio Designs
StudioChi-Chi Mio Designs
TitleAngel Pack LX Organic Soft Structured Baby Carrier (Chocolate Sherbert)
UPC609465186801
ColorChocolate Sherbert

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.