Viewing Product: JASON Natural Cosmetics Specialty Hair Care - For Kids Only! Mild Shampoo, Chamomile & Marigold, 17.5 Ounces - Mothering Forums
JASON Natural Cosmetics Specialty Hair Care - For Kids Only! Mild Shampoo, Chamomile & Marigold, 17.5 Ounces
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-14-2011, 07:55 PM by kbvr

My daughter and I love this shampoo. Such unbelievably good value from an online drugstore/grocery store. Smells great, leaves hair soft and shiny, gentle enough to use each day. I wash my hair with it too, and a couple of days ago at the salon they asked about my haircare routine (Pah! no time for that...) said I shared my daughters shampoo and that the car was my hair dryer. They said my hair was in fabulous condition - all down to this shampoo. Wish I could find it more easily. My daughte...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                JASON Natural Cosmetics Specialty Hair Care - For Kids Only! Mild Shampoo, Chamomile & Marigold, 17.5 Ounces

Description: Kids Only! Extra Gentle Shampoo for children of all ages. Today's polluted environment and water can be harsh on young children's hair and skin. JASON Kids Only! Extra Gentle Shampoo is specifically formulated with extra-mild botanical surfactants to cleanse gently, thoroughly and in total comfort. Certified organic extracts of Chamomile and Marigold help calm and soothe. Mild enough for daily use. This shampoo has the same pH as the tears from your eyes, so there'll be no tears if shampoo gets into your little one's eyes.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Health and Beauty
                EAN 0078522000822
                Feature Aloe Vera and extra mild surfactants prevent dryness and irritation.
                Label Jason Natural Cosmetics
                List Price $8.95
                Manufacturer Jason Natural Cosmetics
                Number Of Items 1
                Product Group Beauty
                Product Type Name BEAUTY
                Publisher Jason Natural Cosmetics
                Studio Jason Natural Cosmetics
                Title JASON Natural Cosmetics Specialty Hair Care - For Kids Only! Mild Shampoo, Chamomile & Marigold, 17.5 Ounces
                UPC 078522000822
                Release Date 2006-04-19
                Height 2.5 inches
                Length 9.25 inches
                Weight 1.52 pounds
                Width 2.5 inches
                Brand Jason Natural
                Package Quantity 1
                MPN 84407
                Model 00082
                Size 17.5
                Department Baby & Child Health