Viewing Product: Blueberry One Size Deluxe Pocket Diapers - Snaps - Butter Yellow - Mothering Forums
Blueberry One Size Deluxe Pocket Diapers - Snaps - Butter Yellow
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          33%
            67%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-25-2011, 04:28 PM by kbvr

A friend of mine bought these and gave me 2 of her new ones. They are softer and less stiff than the BumGenius all in ones (these are the type that I mainly have). I prefer the snaps over the velcro. The snaps dont get clogged up with fluff from clothes and the washing / drying process, they seem more hard wearing....after almost 2 years I need to replace some of the velcro on my other diapers...these snaps seem to hold up better. I also like that the snaps are harder for my little one to ma...

03-21-2013, 06:49 PM by ihave7kids

I bought my first Blueberries used, and loved them so much that I couldn't wait to buy more!  I now have several, and they are always the first ones I grab.  They make a three-layer microfiber insert for nighttime that is awesome.  They are by far my favorite brand, and I have tried so many!

04-01-2013, 11:55 PM by amadorev
                    Good quality diaper with extra soft feel. Wash well and have a good sizing for babies of several sizes. To bad I didn't get more
                    Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Blueberry One Size Deluxe Pocket Diapers - Snaps - Butter Yellow

Description: It's adjustable in both size and absorbency. Adjust the size as your baby grows. You can use it on most babies that range from 10-35 lbs (4.5-16 kgs). Stuff it with as little or as much absorbency as you need to get you through a quick trip to the store, a long car ride, or maybe even overnight. AI2 The diaper has two rows of snaps for adjusting the size as your baby grows. An outer layer of laminated polyester knit keeps wetness in, and an inner layer of high quality microfleece keeps baby's bottom dry. All diapers come with 2 microterry inserts (one small, one large).

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Toy
                    EAN 0812016010573
                    Label Blueberry Cloth Diapers
                    Manufacturer Blueberry Cloth Diapers
                    Product Group Toy
                    Product Type Name TOYS_AND_GAMES
                    Publisher Blueberry Cloth Diapers
                    Studio Blueberry Cloth Diapers
                    Title Blueberry One Size Deluxe Pocket Diapers - Snaps - Butter Yellow
                    UPC 812016010573
                    Weight 0.42 pounds
                    Brand Blueberry
                    MPN B8899-BT
                    SKU 10-BB-200-BT