Viewing Product: Ingrid & Isabel Everywear Skirt - Black - Size 3/4 - Mothering Forums
Ingrid & Isabel Everywear Skirt - Black - Size 3/4
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-28-2011, 05:35 PM by Mommel

I loved this skirt! I wore it throughout my entire pregnancy and loved every minute of it. After a while, maternity jeans just weren't cutting it and I think I wore it every day of my last trimester... seriously. It was a great basic skirt and I wore it post-partum for several months as well. It worked better than the Bella bands that I bought too, because it tends to run a bit small. When I first bought it I thought that I would never be able to fit a full-term belly into the band at the to...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members own this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Ingrid & Isabel Everywear Skirt - Black - Size 3/4

Description: Flattering. Versatile. Comfortable throughout and after pregnancy. After the fantastic response to Ingrid & Isabel's Everywear Pant, including an Editor's Choice Award from Fit Pregnancy, they brought the same wear-it-everywhere philosophy to a skirt. Pregnant moms told us that they needed an everyday skirt that made them feel beautiful. They wanted length and a style that worked from season to season. They wanted a comfortable fit from early pregnancy through postpartum. Voila! A long, work-to-play, errands-to-dinner skirt in their signature fabric. The same belly panel as Ingrid & Isabel's Everywear Pant that lets you wear the waistband over the belly, fold it to the waist or hips, or pull it all the way down around your bum and hips for extra hug and coverage. Because of the stretch and recovery of the fabric, it can be worn throughout and after pregnancy. It's ok if you want to wear it every day.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Apparel
                EAN 0879566002885
                Feature Tagless to avoid skin irritation
                Label Ingrid & Isabel
                List Price $88.00
                Manufacturer Ingrid & Isabel
                Product Group Apparel
                Product Type Name SKIRT
                Publisher Ingrid & Isabel
                Studio Ingrid & Isabel