--
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                09-12-2012, 11:31 AM by Melanie Mayo

I adore the idea behind these fun filled crates! Every month someone else thinks up a couple of fun and educational crafts, packages everything my child needs to create them, and sends it all straight to my door. Talk about fun!

I was very impressed when my children and I opened the first kiwi crate and found that not only were there two crafts, but there was enough materials in each craft section for my two children to work together. Of course, we still only ended...

08-22-2013, 06:06 PM by mommariffic

Seriously, we love our Kiwi Crates. 

The price can seem daunting, but when you see the quality/amount of goodies you get in a box, you'll be surprised. Literally all the materials (down to the teeny glitter sequins or the children's safety scissors) are included in the box. There are 2-4 crafts per box (each has a theme, normally seasonal) and you can add on a sibling for a few extra bucks. We have made birds nests, pirate treasure chests, masks and capes for our pretend pl...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  Details
                  Monthly Craft Kit from Kiwi Crate

Description: A crate filled with materials and inspiration will arrive on your doorstep each month. Kiwi crates are designed around fun themes and are filled with all of the materials and inspiration for hands-on projects. Explore with arts & crafts, science activities, imaginative play, and more.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Toy
                  Title Monthly Craft Kit from Kiwi Crate
                  SKU kw-1
                  ProductGroup Toy
                  ProductTypeName TOYS_AND_GAMES