Viewing Product: SmartyPants Adult Gummy Multivitamins Plus Omega 3's Plus Vitamin D (90 Day Supply), 3 Count (Pack of 3) - Mothering Forums

SmartyPants Adult Gummy Multivitamins Plus Omega 3's Plus Vitamin D (90 Day Supply), 3 Count (Pack of 3)
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-18-2012, 02:13 AM by amberskyfire

Before I go into a review, could I first just share my joy at having discovered that they now make gummy vitamins for adults? Now if we could just figure out world peace, everything would be perfect.

Seriously, though, I have always had problems swallowing pills. My gag reflex is so strong that no matter how I try to force something down, it comes back up. I've tried every trick in the book and switching to more natural vitamins just made things worse since they tend to be e...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members own this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                SmartyPants Adult Gummy Multivitamins Plus Omega 3's Plus Vitamin D (90 Day Supply), 3 Count (Pack of 3)

Description: SmartyPants use the best ingredients, are GMP certified and FDA compliant, and are tested for purity by an independent lab. Each serving contains only 7.5 grams of organic cane sugar per serving. Made with natural colors and flavors. They are also gluten and casein free. We never use any fake or artificial flavors, sweeteners, or dyes. Our omega 3 DHA send EPA fish oil comes from sustainable small fish sources. No tuna or salmon oil that run the risk of mercury or PCB contamination. Smartypants 3-in-1 gummy vitamins with omega 3 fish oil and vitamin D contains a full multivitamin over 100% of the RDI for vitamin D, DHA and EPA omega 3's and a taste that make sure you never forget to take your vitamins.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Health and Beauty
                EAN 0851356004057
                Feature Natural ingredients
                Excellent source of vitamin D plus B vitamins
                Made in California with love
                Label SmartyPants Inc
                Manufacturer SmartyPants Inc
                Publisher SmartyPants Inc
                Studio SmartyPants Inc
                Title SmartyPants Adult Gummy Multivitamins Plus Omega 3's Plus Vitamin D (90 Day Supply), 3 Count (Pack of 3)
                UPC 851356004057
                Brand SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins
                Color Adult
                Size 3 Count (Pack of 3)
                ProductGroup Health and Beauty
                ProductTypeName HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                UPCList - UPCListElement 851356004057
                Package Height 7.3 inches
                Package Length 7.7 inches
                Package Weight 3.85 pounds
                Package Width 7.4 inches