Viewing Product: Bravado! The Original Nursing Double Plus Bra, XL, White - Mothering Forums

Bravado! The Original Nursing Double Plus Bra, XL, White
Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          25%
            50%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-25-2012, 12:06 PM by vachi73

Ah, good old faithful! This was my go-to bra for my first four kids. It was, in 2004, one of the only non-terrifying options available in my size (32/34 J at that time, yikes).

Pros = snap openings were very easy to use. I think they've switched to a more commonly found one-handed release, which is equally easy to use. These bras were incredibly durable - survived more than three years of breastfeeding, including 15 months with twins! Supportive, comfortable, wash well.

10-26-2012, 12:19 PM by beequaweddell

I have been wearing this bra since my first was born in 2006. I have since tried other bras, yet always come back to this one. These bras last around 3 years each, that is with a stash of only 4-5 at a time and getting washed and hung to dry repeatedly and wearing them 24/7. I am now on my 3rd stash, as I am now expecting my 3rd child in February. I have tried the silk bra in the past few months, that Bravado offers also, but it is worn only for special occasions. I really wish they would o...

03-04-2013, 08:54 AM by cynthia mosher

I used my Bravado for two years and then passed it on to a friend who used it for a couple of babies and then on to her friend who is still using it. Great bra!!

06-02-2013, 12:53 AM by GreekMomma
                      I adore the design of this bra and how well it is made. Very high quality and very supportive for well endowed Moms.
                      Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      Bravado! The Original Nursing Double Plus Bra, XL, White

Description: Bravado! maternity/nursing bras are made from a blend of 92% cotton / 8% spandex that allows the cup to mold to your breast and support its changing shape all day long. The fabric has the ability to stretch and contract to fit your breasts without becoming too tight when your breasts are full. This reduces the risk of mastitis and allows room for breast pads without making the bra too tight.

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Apparel
                      EAN 0807978020289
                      Feature Basic size: When light to moderate support is all you need. Plus size: When you need more support for a heavier breast. Double plus size: When you need maximum support and coverage for heavier breasts.
                      A sports bra styled back that provides excellent upper-middle back support and holds the shoulder straps in place, even during nursing
                      Snaps that lie flat under close fitting clothing and that can be opened and closed with one hand
                      Cups that drop fully away from the breast, giving complete access for the baby
                      Adjustable shoulder straps for extra comfort
                      Label Bravado!
                      Manufacturer Bravado!
                      Publisher Bravado!
                      Studio Bravado!
                      Title Bravado! The Original Nursing Double Plus Bra, XL, White
                      UPC 807978020289
                      Brand Bravado! Designs
                      MPN 1013
                      Color White
                      Model Still-BH Double_Plus
                      Size XL++
                      Department womens
                      SKU BH399900E04
                      PartNumber 1013
                      ProductGroup Apparel
                      ProductTypeName BRA
                      UPCList - UPCListElement 807978020289