--
      --
        --
          --
            67%
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-14-2012, 11:21 AM by lindoussa

This diaper is SUPER TRIM on my 9 month old baby boy and is one of the first diapers I grab to use.  I love the fleece gusset and have never had a problem with elastic marks on his legs because of it.  It came with a stay dry liner because the OBV (Organic Bamboo Velour) is not stay dry, but is SUPER DUPER soft! I only use the liner when he will be in is diaper for longer than usual, like nap or bed.  I have never had a leak and love the side snaps! I WILL be getting more of these by taki...

01-25-2013, 01:08 PM by clickclacknikki

The BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper has pretty much stolen my heart cloth-diaper-wise. I didn't think I liked velcro closures, but on this one the hooks aren't scratchy like on many diapers, and they are saving my life right now trying to get diapers on a really really squirmy baby before she has a chance to pee all over everything.

I LOVE the soft lining fabric. It is so soft--just makes you want to run it all over your fa...

01-28-2013, 07:01 PM by krehzymomma

This diaper fastens exactly like a disposable, and I think that's why my husband always grabs it first. Front stuffing pockets are always a plus in my book to avoid the mess with pockets in the back. I always love bamboo velour for the soft snuggly feel next to baby's bottom, and it doesn't pill like fleece or suedecloth. I toss these in the dryer on low and it comes out feeling like new every time. Babykicks inserts are by far the best for absorbency and drying time. Plus, I love that if I ...

04-28-2013, 05:39 PM by KirstenP

I have a whole stash of Babykicks Basic Pocket Diapers, but just had the opportunity to try the Babykicks Premium Pocket Diaper and I will say it does definitely feel like a premium quality diaper. Both of these diapers are extremely absorbent and trim-fitting. 

Here are some of the major differences between the two diapers:

The lining in this diaper is Organic Bamboo Velour so its all natural fibers next to baby's skin. This lining is super soft and luxuri...

06-22-2013, 11:42 AM by mpbuff4
                        I am very pleased with this diaper. I have been using this diaper on an 11 pound 3 month old. Many one size diapers are huge on her this one is very trim and fits under small clothing. It looks like it will be a great diaper as she grows as well. We have the snaps all the way down at this point.
                        The inside feels great against my skin and must feel nice on her soft bottom. The stay-dry insert feels very soft as well. The leg holes are lined with the same material making it soft all around. T...
                        <<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.