Mothering Forum banner

Infantino EuroRider Baby Carrier

625 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Terrible carrier, not worth $1

review by bellarose0212

Bought this in 2009 and used for maybe a month.

Then, I found out about crotch-danglers, discomfort, and hip-displasia. I also found alternative ergonomic carriers which were better for baby and WAY more comfortable for me. I couldn't do ten minutes in the store with this carrier without shoulder pain.

Infantino is the maker of the infamous bag sling o death. Most of the deaths from slings came not from true slings, but bag slings that huge companies like this made and couldn't be bothered to do any research on. The thing had a seat belt in it and hung to my knees (I owned one, put baby in it once, never used it). I also had a few recalled baby toys from infantino. So I wouldn't trust them to manufacture quality or safe anything for my kids.

Buy a baby carrier from a company that cares enough to do a little research and not put babies at risk of death.

ProsCons
NoneBad for baby, uncomfortable for you, made by company o' death

See less See more
#3 ·
Infantino EuroRider Baby Carrier

Description:
The Infantino EuroRider Baby Carrier combines chic European styling with a patented mechanism that reduces muscle strain by distributing baby's weight evenly. You don't have to spend a fortune on a premium front carrier. The EuroRider has special side openings that make it easy to get baby in and out. Features sturdy, adjustable buckles for quick, one-hand release for you and a comfortable and convenient head support design and soft, padded material for baby. The EuroRider can be used up or fold

Details:
DetailValue
BindingBaby Product
EAN0773554516180
FeatureFrameless Front Carrier
Baby can face in or out
Features adjustable buckles for quick, one-hand release
Special side openings make it easy to get baby in and out
Patented design ensures ideal distribution of baby's weight
LabelInfantino
ManufacturerInfantino
PublisherInfantino
StudioInfantino
TitleInfantino - EuroRider Baby Carrier
UPC773554516180
BrandInfantino
MPN151-618
PartNumber151-618
ProductGroupBaby Product
ProductTypeNameBABY_PRODUCT
UPCList - UPCListElement773554516180
Item Height0 inches
Item Weight0 pounds
Item Width0 inches
Package Height4.1 inches
Package Length14.6 inches
Package Weight1.6 pounds
Package Width10.1 inches
Item Length0 inches

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.