Mothering Forum banner

Green Pasture Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil / Fermented Cod Liver Oil

446 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
High Quality Fermented Cod Liver and Butter Oil Blend

review by melanie mayo

Fermented Cod Liver Oil and Butter Oil are some of the most commonly recommended items in the Mothering community for preventing and treating tooth decay--and for maintaining general health for children and adults.

By far, one of the most talked about companies for fulfilling both of these dietary supplements is Green Pasture -- especially their Royal Ice Butter Oil and Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend.

The product is offered as a gel for kids (in several flavors including chocolate cream and cinnamon tingle) or as capsules for adults and older kids.

After using the product myself, and talking with the company personally, I can see why Green Pasture has made such an impact on our community. They are open and honest about what is in their products, use only the highest quality ingredients and are available to answer questions from parents who may just be beginning to explore the benefits of using butter oil and fermented cod liver.

For these reasons, I highly recommend considering Green Pasture products and have happily recommended them in our new Healing Teeth Naturally Guide.

To find out more about these products visit the Green Pastures website , where they have an impressive wealth of information about their products--including a blog and extensive FAQs section.

Information in this post is based on my experience with a product provided to me for free for the purpose of review.

ProsCons
high quality ingredients, recommended by Mothering members

Ratings
Overall5
Value0
Performance0

See less See more
#3 ·
Green Pasture Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil / Fermented Cod Liver Oil

Description:
Green Pasture Products™ is a family owned business started by Dave and Barb Wetzel in 2000. Our business focus is to provide high-quality sacred-food oils just as they were made prior to the industrialized food and farming revolution.

High-Vitamin Butter Oil is our foundation product that all our work has blossomed through. Dr. Weston Price discovered High-Vitamin Butter Oil back in the 1930's but the pinnacle of his discovery was when he combined Cod Liver Oil with High-Vitamin Butter Oil.

Today we produce the High-Vitamin Butter Oil, and we ferment the historically sacred cod and skate liver oils.
Fermenting the livers of fish to extract the oil is an old world practice that may go back as far as biblical times. During the 1850s was the beginning of the industrial food revolution and the first time cod liver oil manufacturing changed from it's historical sacred roots to an industrialized food.

We've turned back the clock and restored these sacred foods to their roots. We Are proud to offer these historical sacred foods prepared with the same great care and concern for our generational health just as our ancestors.

Dr. Price traveled the world studying the traditional diets of many cultures. In every culture he discovered sacred foods that were carefully collected and prepared to ensure the strong mind, body, and spirit of its people.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.