Mothering Forum banner

The Dental Essentials -- Liquid

514 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Unique Solution for Healthy Teeth

review by melanie mayo

"Is a cavity-free childhood really possible? Absolutely."

That's the claim of company The Dental Essentials, creator of a "synergistic blend of vitamins and minerals that is the first nutritional supplement specifically formulated to reduce cavities. It can even help heal tooth decay that may have already begun."

How does it work?

Founder Melinda Friedman says:

"We went back to the nutritional research of the 20s, 30s and 40s and were amazed at the quality of the research, and the results that were achieved: complete reversal, healing and prevention of cavities through nutrition. These clinical studies were published in the best peer-reviewed medical and dental journals of the day, yet today are almost completely unknown. The ingredients in The Dental Essentials are based on the successful results of these studies."

After having had the chance to use The Dental Essentials for my children and myself I am very impressed with this product and feel there have been very real benefits to our entire family. I have seen my toddler's decay come to a halt and my older daughter's budding permanent teeth seem brighter and stronger than ever with no decay. I will continue to use this product for many years to come to prevent and strengthen my children's teeth through the changes of childhood.

We happily included The Dental Essentials in our new Healing Teeth Naturally Guide. Check it out.

Visit their website for a ton of information about why The Dental Essentials can be effective in overall dental health.

Information in this post is based on my experience with a product provided to me for free for the purpose of review.

ProsCons
safe, easy to take., tasteless

Ratings
Overall5
Value0
Performance0

See less See more
#2 ·
The Dental Essentials -- Liquid

Description:
Want to help your kids grow up cavity free?

Ensure they get all the nutrients that have been clinically proven to promote natural remineralization and reduce their risk of cavities by up to 95%. Everyday, simply give your family "The Dental Essentials," as easy-to-swallow tablets for teens and older kids, or liquid drops in milk or other calcium source for the youngsters. That's it. Within as little as three months, teeth can become significantly more resistant to decay and the incidence of cavities decreases drastically.

Moms get cavities too.

Heard the Old Wives' Tale: "gain a child, lose a tooth"? Turns out that it's true. Calcium and vitamin needs are particularly high for expecting and nursing mothers and can deplete mother's reserves leading to cavities, sensitive teeth, and other dental problems. "The Dental Essentials - Complete" is designed to be taken from as early as the first trimester of pregnancy to help ensure mom's teeth remain strong, well mineralized and cavity free. It will also ensure baby's teeth develop well mineralized, decay-resistant enamel, which will set the stage for a lifetime free of cavities.

Science-based and clinically proven.
Our nutritional supplements are based on decades of clinical research published in leading medical and dental journals. We encourage you to look around the website and read through the studies and trials that have led to "The Dental Essentials."

Say goodbye to cavities forever. No drilling, no filling, no kidding!
With our 100% refundable guarantee the only thing you have to lose is a date with the dentist drill.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.