Viewing Product: Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Diapers - Mothering Forums
Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Diapers
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-29-2013, 05:26 PM by Brittanypaskin
                When my son was born, he was in the nicu and they used pamper swaddlers. I knew when I got home I wanted to switch to a chlorine free diaper so I decided to try seventh generation. Initially they were fine because I felt like we changed him so often anyway but as he got bigger I realized I was still changing him all the time because they are not very absorbent. I guess it was great because I kept him dry by changing him so regularly. I also tended to have lots of blowouts in the legs. I am not ...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members own this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Diapers

Description: Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Diapers keep your baby dry and comfortable and contribute to a safer world for generations to come. That's because our diapers combine premium performance and comfort with the important health and environmental benefits of not contributing to dioxin pollution. Our diapers feature a unique blend of unbleached and totally chlorine and fragrance free materials, resealable tapes, stretchy leg gathers, premium absorbency and soft, cloth-like comfort. They are hypo-allergenic, dermatologist tested and, latex and TBT free.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Health and Beauty
                Label Seventh Generation
                Manufacturer Seventh Generation
                Publisher Seventh Generation
                Studio Seventh Generation
                Title Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Diapers, Stage 1 (8-14 Lbs.), 44 Count (Pack of 4)
                Brand Seventh Generation
                ProductGroup Health and Beauty
                ProductTypeName HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                Package Height 8.8 inches
                Package Length 17.4 inches
                Package Weight 8.2 pounds
                Package Width 14 inches