Viewing Product: Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Diapers - Mothering Forums

Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Diapers
Rating Distribution 9 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          44%
            11%
              9 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-19-2013, 07:19 PM by MaddMom41

At the advice of our midwife we purchased one pack for our DD right after birth so that the changing and washing of the initial excrement would not be in the way of a first time parent situation. I love that these diapers don't transfer chemicals on to my child and they were very easy and stretchy.  A size one fit our 3 month old in a pinch when all our cloths were dirty (we still had 1 diaper left from birth)

03-20-2013, 04:03 PM by Rachel88

We used a pack of these when my DD was first born to keep from staining her cloth diapers with meconium. Not only did they work well, the newborn size (smaller than a size 1) has a little cut out to avoid irritating the umbilical cord. How thoughtful is that? We used them again when I took DD on a 2 week trip to London when she was 14 months. They were absorbent enough to last her through the night and fit well enough to keep blowouts to a minimum. My one complaint is the smell. Not just the...

03-21-2013, 06:15 PM by mummamal

These were great to start--you know, when you're changing a diaper every fifteen minutes, and a lot of those are at night? You just take it out, toss it in the trash, and usually you can reuse the cover. If not, well, at least you didn't have to spend any time cleaning it out in the toilet. They're great for that. 

They are waaaaay expensive though. $15 for a pack of 32? No thanks. So we kept it to night times mostly for the first few weeks--we used 2 packs total--and then ...

03-21-2013, 07:34 PM by katy8ug

I received some at my baby shower so I used them. I would wait and use them whenever LO and I went out. I really liked that they are chemical free - it made me feel less guilty for using a disposable diaper. But oh my goodness... the price yikes.gif I did not have any issues with these but once I us...

03-26-2013, 08:35 PM by kbvr

I loved these diapers for my daughter. I felt good putting her in them - she didnt get a rash from them like she did regular dispoables, and they fitted her well and never leaked. They held anything that came their way. They are expensive, but I would search out deals online.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Diapers

Description: Moms and dads want the best for their babies and the world they'll someday call their own. That's why we make Seventh Generation Free and Clear Diapers. Delivering premium absorbency and cloth-like comfort, the diapers you love have a new look that makes it easier to understand just what makes Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers different. As always, our diapers are FREE of chlorine processing; they are also FREE of fragrances, latex and petroleum-based lotions, so you get to decide what touches your baby’s sensitive skin. Also, Seventh Generation Free and Clear diapers now have an improved environmental footprint, due to our redesigned, lighter-weight core that is more efficient at absorption and uses less processed chlorine free wood pulp. Features & Benefits:• Premium Absorbency• Free of Chlorine Processing• Free of Fragrances & Latex• Free of Petroleum Based Lotions• Hypoallergenic Protecting Planet HomeAt Seventh Generation, we know your home is your world. For the past 20 years, it's been our mission to help you protect your world with our environmentally responsible and effective household products. By choosing Seventh Generation household products, you create a healthy environment for you and your family.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        Feature Premium Absorbency
                        Free of Chlorine Processing
                        Free of Fragrances and Latex
                        Free of Petroleum Based Lotions
                        Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
                        Label Seventh Generation
                        Manufacturer Seventh Generation
                        Publisher Seventh Generation
                        Studio Seventh Generation
                        Title Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Diapers, Newborn, 36 Count (Pack of 4)
                        Brand Seventh Generation
                        MPN 44021_2
                        Size Newborn
                        SKU 10007-00-001
                        PartNumber 44021_2
                        ProductGroup Health and Beauty
                        ProductTypeName HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Item Height 11.9 inches
                        Item Weight 1.4 pounds
                        Item Width 4 inches
                        Package Height 8.3 inches
                        Package Length 12.9 inches