Viewing Product: Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers - Mothering Forums

Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers
Rating Distribution 8 Review(s)
    --
      --
        13%
          50%
            --
              8 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-21-2013, 07:40 PM by katy8ug

It's great that these are chlorine free but they work just the same as any other wet wipe. I'm too stingy to pay soley bc they are chlorine free and are better for the environment :/

03-21-2013, 08:29 PM by mum4vr

I was excited to see "Tendercare" diapers because I'd heard the company was bought out. Tendercare and Tushies have been sanity savers for me over the years, although I usually CD.

A company rep from Earth's Best  claimed these were the same great product, but they are not! These diapers may be chlorine-free like the diapers produced before the buy-out, but they contain the super-absorbant crystals inside, like any grocery-store diaper! Many parents are concerned about expo...

03-22-2013, 10:53 PM by Otepbunni

We bought these diapers as an alternative to pampers before we started using reusable diapers. 

We like them but if my baby has a huge poop they always come out. Also if she pees a lot and is on her stomach then the pee comes out the top always. 

I do like the Brand Earth's Best but it just seems like these diapers could be better for the price. We see them at Babies r us for $35.99 for 144 diapers. 

03-27-2013, 10:18 PM by BryMama

I only used a couple packs of these for my newborn, when his bum was too small for the cloth diapers, butI liked them just fine! They felt clean and ungunked with chemicals and perfumes. They were soft, but not as soft as 7th generation. No leaks, no problems... easy to use.

03-28-2013, 11:47 AM by Rachel88

My mother in law had these at her house for when Grandpa (who could/would not deal with cloth diapers) watched our daughter. They did not irritate her skin but she did tend to have more blow-outs than with the cloth diapers when we were still EFB.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers

Description: Introducing… New Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers from Earth's Best - the #1 baby brand in natural foods. These diapers are made from absorbent materials that are never treated with chorine bleach. Their breathable sides, moisture barrier cuffs and refastenable tabs ensure premium fit, comfort and ease of use. Our diapers are made with annually remewable resources such as corn and wheat that lessen the use of petro-chemicals by 20%, to reduce your baby's environmental footprint.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        Feature Latex-free, dye-free, perfume-free
                        Non-toxic superior absorbency
                        Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
                        Label Earth's Best
                        Manufacturer Earth's Best
                        Publisher Earth's Best
                        Studio Earth's Best
                        Title Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers, Size 4, (22-37 Pounds), 120 Count
                        Brand Earth's Best
                        MPN C05350
                        Size 4
                        SKU IP-JL1311-1505
                        PartNumber C05350
                        ProductGroup Health and Beauty
                        ProductTypeName HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Item Weight 0.1 pounds
                        Package Height 9 inches
                        Package Length 17.1 inches
                        Package Weight 11 pounds
                        Package Width 11.4 inches