Mothering Forum banner

Wrapsody Stretch-Hybrid Baby Carrier

380 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
My favorite wrap!

review by goddess3_2005

This is hands down my favorite wrap! It never gets saggy with a heavy baby, it's perfect for nursing in. I can't say enough good about it!
joy.gif

ProsCons
Lightweight, pretty printsNone!

Ratings
Value0
Performance0
Comfort0
Durability0
Overall4

See less See more
#2 ·
Wrapsody Stretch-Hybrid Baby Carrier

Description:
The Wrapsody Stretch-Hybrid offers superior support and comfort. This carrier was designed with maximum versatility and comfort in mind. The wide straps spread your child's weight evenly across your shoulders, back, and hips. The carrier is infinitely adjustable, and with no buckles or rings, is easy to share between caregivers with the perfect fit every time. Our supportive fabric is silky, soft, and strong, allowing you to comfortably carry your child in a variety of positions, on your chest, your back, or your hip. Our beautiful fabrics are designed in Maine then brought to life by an artist in Bali. Each carrier is dyed using hand-stamp or hand-paint techniques and then sewn by hand before being delivered to you, letting you express yourself with a beautiful work of art while meeting your baby's needs. Embrace your baby, and embrace the freedom of hands-free baby carrying. Hand-crafted under fair-trade conditions by artisans in Bali, Indonesia.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingBaby Product
EAN0092145102138
Feature'Hybrid'' wrap combines snuggle of stretch wraps with the support of woven wraps
Strong, silky-soft, lightweight fabric will not pill or fade with washing
Distributes weight comfortably across both shoulders, back, and hips
Easy to share between caregivers
Use from birth to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back
LabelWrapsody
ManufacturerWrapsody
PublisherWrapsody
StudioWrapsody
TitleWrapsody Stretch-Hybrid Baby Carrier, Arieko, One Size
UPC092145102138
BrandWrapsody
ColorArieko
Model20000
SizeOne Size
Departmentbaby-boys
ProductGroupBaby Product
ProductTypeNameBABY_PRODUCT
UPCList - UPCListElement092145102138
Package Height1 inches
Package Length1 inches
Package Weight1 pounds
Package Width1 inches

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.