--
      10%
        --
          20%
            60%
              10 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-21-2013, 08:34 AM by Pupsnkids

We love Charlie Banana. It is our go to diaper. I love it for home, for on the go, for naps, for play, etc... The inserts are thick and absorbant. Its a trim diaper that can hold a lot. We never get leaks with our Charlie Bananas. We have 12 and they are the first to be used. I love all the colors and they have some fun prints as well. I highly recommend them to my friends. Just wish they were made in the USA

03-21-2013, 02:14 PM by jessie3baby

This was my 2nd Cloth Diaper i tried on my son. I was so worried that it wouldn't wash clean or that they wouldn't be absorbent enough, but that was not the case! These diapers are amazing! They are so durable not to mention adorable! At night I use two inserts and he has not leaked once! I switched to Charlie Banana's because he had been leaking through his diapers every single night! 

I had originally bought one pack to use for night time, but he likes the feel of the soft lining S...

03-21-2013, 02:32 PM by JuneAugustJuly
                    I love Charlie Banana cloth diapers! joy.gif
                    They were the first kind I tried when they debuted at Target and I have never bothered with another brand because these were so great! I have had several friends complain of leaks, wear and tear and complications from other brands, I have no real complaints to share. These diapers hold up well, wash easily and best of all I have never had an issue with leaks...
                      03-21-2013, 02:55 PM by audreylilbert

I absolutely love these diapers. blowkiss.gif

The fleece is the softest I've found, and even when new, the inserts have never leaked on us. I love the colors and the prints. The snaps are strong and easy to use. Poop comes off the fleece very easily and has not stained yet. (If the poop penetrates the fleece, it will sometimes stain the inserts,...

03-21-2013, 03:49 PM by MegMoore

We have tried multiple brands of cloth diapers and these are easily our favorite.  There are none that are diffficut to use, but we find these to be the easiest.  The ability to change the size makes it so we do not have to buy multiple sizes of diapers.  Washing diapers every other day keeps the diaper pail from filling up and stinking up the nursery.  And the colors are just adorable!

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Charlie Banana Tutti Frutti Pack

Description: This charlie banana 2-in-1 eco diapering system super value pack contains 6 diapers with 12 washable inserts. one size: fitting babies from 0 to 36 months depending on the baby size. hybrid option to use a washable insert or a disposable insert. charlie banana diaper adjust to your baby ever changing feature with a safe snap system. great for everyday and overnight use. our inserts are highly absorbent making charlie banana 2-in1 reusable diapering sytem a trusted choice by mothers all over the world. if you always wanted to try a cloth diaper, this is the one and you will love its inovative design. for additional information on how to use it visit our website. disposable inserts sold separetly.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 4897032744417
                        Feature Perfume free, chlorine free, chemical free
                        The inner layer is made of soft fleece which is hypoallergenic and stain free
                        Hybrid option to use a washable insert or a disposable insert
                        Label Charlie Banana
                        Manufacturer Charlie Banana
                        Publisher Charlie Banana
                        Studio Charlie Banana
                        Title Charlie Banana 6 Reusable Diapers 12 Inserts Set Tutti Frutti, One Size
                        Brand Charlie Banana
                        Color Black, Hot Pink, Turquoise, Green, Yellow, Orange
                        Model 889441
                        Size One Size
                        Department Womens
                        SKU 1257202|One Size
                        ProductGroup Baby Product
                        ProductTypeName BABY_PRODUCT
                        Item Height 7.77 inches
                        Item Width 10.2 inches
                        Package Height 6.9 inches
                        Package Length 10.2 inches