Viewing Product: Charlie Banana 2-in-1 Swim Diaper & Training Pants - Mothering Forums

Charlie Banana 2-in-1 Swim Diaper & Training Pants
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-21-2013, 07:09 PM by katy8ug

How cute are these!!!? The bears are my all time favorite CB swim diaper. Great durability. Never had an leak issues with swim diapers. They are very light weight. Give them a try!

03-21-2013, 11:59 PM by fayebond

When we had or home in Arizona, we lived in the pool.  Daytime, take the kids out for a break (its not like you can go on a walk when the temp is over 100 F at night).  Nighttime, go cool off after dinner dishes.  These were AWESOME.  I resold my diapers (the lack of pools in the pacific northwest is equaled only by the lack of sun) after moving, for only $5 less than I paid each.  Granted, I kept mine in extremely good shape (wash carefully, line dry, keep a large rotation), but the po...

04-01-2013, 11:40 PM by amadorev
                    Got these as training undies for my baby. Good quality material and no leaking. really made for swimming but work great for training and not ha ing to clean up again and again
                    Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members own this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Charlie Banana 2-in-1 Swim Diaper & Training Pants

Description: As many parents have experienced, using disposable baby swim diapers are a waste. They do not retain anything, are bulky and very difficult to remove at all! Using a reusable waterproof swim suit is the perfect solution. Charlie Banana® offers multiple prints to make your little one a fashion sensation at the pool or the beach. Charlie Banana® 2-in-1 Swim Diaper & Training pants have a waterproof, outer layer and a soft organic cotton interior lining, which is gentle against your baby's skin. They make an ideal training pant when potty training a child because of the trim fit,easy removal and they are truly absorbent!

Care Instructions:
                    Place in a washing pail until ready to wash. Place in washing machine and select cold or warm wash to a maximum of 40° C/ 104°F. Use eco friendly detergent.Only half of the recommended amount is needed. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Hang to dry or place in the dryer,tumble dry on LOW. Do not iron.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    Feature Swim Diaper and Training Pants in One. 2 Pack includes: 1 in Periwinkle and 1 in BlackBeary
                    Machine wash - tumble low dry
                    Waterproof outer layer, Soft Organic Cotton Lining inside
                    Perfect for the beach or pool. Perfect for potty training!
                    Please note that colors can be slightly different due to individual computer monitor calibrations
                    Label Charlie Banana
                    Manufacturer Charlie Banana
                    Publisher Charlie Banana
                    Studio Charlie Banana
                    Title 2-in-1 Swim Diaper & Training Pants (2 Pack) - Boys (Small 11-18lbs)
                    Brand Charlie Banana
                    MPN SWIMBOYS
                    Size Small 11-18lbs
                    PartNumber SWIMBOYS
                    ProductGroup Baby Product
                    ProductTypeName BABY_PRODUCT