Viewing Product: bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Snap Closure Cloth Diaper - Genius Series - Albert - Mothering Forums

bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Snap Closure Cloth Diaper - Genius Series - Albert
Rating Distribution 5 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          60%
            40%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-19-2013, 03:06 PM by LLQ1011

In our quest to find a night time diaper that could defeat our heavy wetter in the nigh time pee battle we tried many things. And why I did not start here is beyond me. I went from changing sheets every night to once or twice a month. Sure he still pees through but rarley and usually due to user error. The math theme is so cute and looks so good on a baby bottom.

Its hard to fit. If you don't snap the snaps to fit it leaks, If you snap them too much its too tight on the leg ...

03-28-2013, 11:30 PM by fayebond

Bumgenius might never have made it onto my radar but for this print. Obviously, the snaps version is great for potty training, easy to get on and off, and absorbent enough to hold accidents.  But this diaper is cute enough to be worn on its own, to a wedding on a warm AZ summer day.  The kid looks like she's wearing a tux on her bum!  How can anyone resist that?

03-29-2013, 08:39 AM by Nikkiboo3145

I love my Bum genius all in one, we haven't had any leaks. This is a well made very absorbant diaper. They're affordable and super cute!

03-29-2013, 06:18 PM by Brittanypaskin
                      This is one of my all time favorite diapers. I didn't start using cloth diapers exclusively until my son was 8 months old! At eight months my chunky boy was 24 lbs!! I found that this diaper was the only diaper where he wasn't on the last snap!! So that in the event that he gains more weight (and I'm sure that he will) I have no qualms that this diaper will grow with him. Because there are only two snaps on each side of the diaper (in comparison to three on some others) I find it much easier to...
                        03-31-2013, 01:17 PM by angelaheff

These are my new favorite one size all in one diaper.

They do need to be washed several times to gain full absorbency, but they are awesome!

I used them with both boys during nap (heavy wetters) and did not experience any leaks or other issues!

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Snap Closure Cloth Diaper - Genius Series - Albert

Description: Cloth diapering made even easier!bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. Our "no-stuff" system with semi-attached, stay dry inserts is an ideal solution for families with a child in day-care or family members resistant to cloth diapers! Using the snaps on the front of the diaper, adjust the size if needed, put the diaper on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required. Our one-size diapers are designed to fit most babies weighing between 8 and 35 pounds.The soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuck in and help to keep red marks away.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0879860005018
                        Feature Patent pending leak-proof outer cover and stretch-to-fit sides for a custom shape and fit.
                        Easy-to-use snap closures.
                        One- step cloth diaper - no stuffing
                        Semi-attached, Stay-Dry inserts dry faster and allow for customized absorbency where your child needs it most.
                        Patent pending 3 x 3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training . Fits most babies 7-35+ pounds.
                        Label Cotton Babies
                        Manufacturer Cotton Babies
                        Publisher Cotton Babies
                        Studio Cotton Babies
                        Title bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Snap Closure Cloth Diaper - Genius Series - Albert
                        UPC 879860005018
                        Brand bumGenius
                        MPN 879860005018
                        Color Albert
                        Size One-Size
                        SKU 879860005018
                        PartNumber 879860005018
                        ProductGroup Baby Product
                        ProductTypeName BABY_PRODUCT
                        UPCList - UPCListElement 879860005018
                        Item Height 1.75 inches
                        Item Weight 0.05 pounds