Mothering Forum banner

bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Snap Closure Cloth Diaper - Genius Series - Albert

431 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Night Time Savior!

review by llq1011

In our quest to find a night time diaper that could defeat our heavy wetter in the nigh time pee battle we tried many things. And why I did not start here is beyond me. I went from changing sheets every night to once or twice a month. Sure he still pees through but rarley and usually due to user error. The math theme is so cute and looks so good on a baby bottom.

Its hard to fit. If you don't snap the snaps to fit it leaks, If you snap them too much its too tight on the leg and leaves uncomfortable indents which my son quickly protests to any over tightness. It's really bulky and for my already bulky baby he looks like a penguin waddling around especially in the black and white. For skinny babies I could see this as an all the time diaper but for us its a night time thing. Also there is a huge white tag that sticks out and kind of ruins the cute feel of it. But not enough for me to professionally remove it with my kitchen scissors.

ProsCons
Holds so much pee its creepy, cute, easy to washBulky, Weird tag sticks out, Hard to size to baby

Ratings
Value0
Performance0
Overall4

See less See more
#2 ·
cutest. diaper. EVER

review by fayebond

Bumgenius might never have made it onto my radar but for this print. Obviously, the snaps version is great for potty training, easy to get on and off, and absorbent enough to hold accidents. But this diaper is cute enough to be worn on its own, to a wedding on a warm AZ summer day. The kid looks like she's wearing a tux on her bum! How can anyone resist that?

PRO

• if bleached color can run into the numbering and make it less black and white, more black and brown

• cute as all get out

• easy as a disposable, take it off and put a new one on

• premium brand quality, and name recognition so you can get some money back out in resale

• gender neutral

• no slips, the snaps version is great for crawling stage!

CON

• not easy to use on a boy, but this print would be so worth it!

• a bit too expensive to be my only color in my stash, but if I had the money, this would be it!

I will say it again and again, I adore my bg diapers. These things have always worked well, and I know they hold their value, cutting down my cost of CDing over time. Also, super cute! When I'm tired and ready to cave and reach for a disposable, the cute factor is inspiring: it helps me keep going when the dollars and cents don't cut it. And with snaps, my toddler can't get these off (unlike disposables, which she can wiggle out of), but, they are easy for me to remove and replace while potty training.

ProsCons
cute, no leaks, trim, easy as disposablesnone worth mentioning

Ratings
Value5
Performance5
Overall5

#4 ·
One of my favs!!!

review by brittanypaskin

This is one of my all time favorite diapers. I didn't start using cloth diapers exclusively until my son was 8 months old! At eight months my chunky boy was 24 lbs!! I found that this diaper was the only diaper where he wasn't on the last snap!! So that in the event that he gains more weight (and I'm sure that he will) I have no qualms that this diaper will grow with him. Because there are only two snaps on each side of the diaper (in comparison to three on some others) I find it much easier to put on!! I also love that the insert has a snap so I am able to make the front more absorbent for my boy in his target area!!

ProsCons
Fits my chunky boy, two snaps on each side, absorbentCan't put the shell in drier

Ratings
Value0
Performance0
Overall4

#5 ·
Best one size AIO diaper on the market

review by angelaheff

These are my new favorite one size all in one diaper.

They do need to be washed several times to gain full absorbency, but they are awesome!

I used them with both boys during nap (heavy wetters) and did not experience any leaks or other issues!

ProsCons
Easy to use, great fit, organic cotton, no stuffingnone

Ratings
Value0
Performance0
Overall5

#6 ·
bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Snap Closure Cloth Diaper - Genius Series - Albert

Description:
Cloth diapering made even easier!bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. Our "no-stuff" system with semi-attached, stay dry inserts is an ideal solution for families with a child in day-care or family members resistant to cloth diapers! Using the snaps on the front of the diaper, adjust the size if needed, put the diaper on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required. Our one-size diapers are designed to fit most babies weighing between 8 and 35 pounds.The soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuck in and help to keep red marks away.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingBaby Product
EAN0879860005018
FeaturePatent pending leak-proof outer cover and stretch-to-fit sides for a custom shape and fit.
Easy-to-use snap closures.
One- step cloth diaper - no stuffing
Semi-attached, Stay-Dry inserts dry faster and allow for customized absorbency where your child needs it most.
Patent pending 3 x 3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training . Fits most babies 7-35+ pounds.
LabelCotton Babies
ManufacturerCotton Babies
PublisherCotton Babies
StudioCotton Babies
TitlebumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Snap Closure Cloth Diaper - Genius Series - Albert
UPC879860005018
BrandbumGenius
MPN879860005018
ColorAlbert
SizeOne-Size
SKU879860005018
PartNumber879860005018
ProductGroupBaby Product
ProductTypeNameBABY_PRODUCT
UPCList - UPCListElement879860005018
Item Height1.75 inches
Item Weight0.05 pounds
Item Width6.5 inches
Package Height1.6 inches
Package Length8 inches
Package Weight0.35 pounds
Package Width6.1 inches
Item Length7.25 inches

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.