9%
      --
        9%
          36%
            18%
              11 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-20-2013, 04:55 PM by Rachel88

These are pretty nice. We use them with pre-folds but you can get inserts for them. I am always looking for covers with snaps but I wish they weren't polyester.

03-21-2013, 08:19 AM by Pupsnkids

We purchased these before our little guy was born when they had the flips sale. We have 3 covers and NEVER use them. My husband and I tried when our little guy used mostly prefolds and were unhappy with the fit. It took forever for them to "fit" and then they continued to leak. We tried both snap and applix. We just stopped grabbing them. I will probably sell them if I dont use them for baby #2.

03-21-2013, 06:05 PM by katy8ug

I attempted prefolds and wanted a cover to look cute. This is a very simple easy cover. I love the snaps. Honestly I just didn't like covers. I would prefer this cover to include an insert. I found the cover to lengthen the time it took to change DS diaper. It didn't seem to serve a purpose other than to look cute. Just not a cover girl.

03-21-2013, 06:35 PM by Deniseandcrew

Great cover for the price, good color choices and lots of sales. They have just enough stretch and offer a nice trim fit.

The trim fit doesn't provide great coverage for bulkier fitteds. The elastic is said to have a short life, but mine are about 18 months old and going strong.

03-21-2013, 09:28 PM by morgane
                        This is my favorite diaper cover. I reach for them first. I own three and will be buying more. I use a prefold trifolded inside. The snaps are great quality. I love the positions of the snaps. I don't get wing droop. I never get leaks. They contain the mess wonderfully. It does not have double gussets so it might not work great for exclusively breastfed babies unless you put them in a fitted diaper first. They can be very bulky on a newborn but that is the case with all one stze diapers from my...
                        <<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Flip Diaper Covers - Snaps - Cover Only

Description: Flip Diaper Covers - Cover OnlyWhy Flip™?Because Flip makes cloth diapering simple! TOSS the used insert into your diaper pail REPLACE the insert with a clean one REUSE the cover. The one-size cover and insert adjusts to fit most babies from 7-35 pounds. Absorbency?Flip™ Stay-Dry liners are made of 3 absorbent layers of microfiber and a smooth stay-dry suede that wicks away moisture from your baby's bum-keeping baby drier, longer.  Flip™ features:A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed. Wipe the inside of the cover out and use it over and over again! Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks. Patent pending comfy butterfly closure. A feature that is unique to cloth diapers made by Cotton Babies. No stuffing involved just tuck insert under flaps and go! Choose between a one-size Stay-Dry Insert or a one-size Certified Organic Cotton Insert. Disposable inserts are also available for use while traveling. Patent pending 3x3 adjustable snap system to fi

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        Label Flip Diapers
                        Manufacturer Flip Diapers
                        Publisher Flip Diapers
                        Studio Flip Diapers
                        Title Flip Diaper Covers - Snaps - Cover Only
                        Brand Flip Diapers
                        ProductGroup Baby Product
                        ProductTypeName BABY_PRODUCT
                        Item Weight 0.2 pounds