Viewing Product: BumGenius Freetime All in One - One Size - Moonbeam Snap - Mothering Forums

BumGenius Freetime All in One - One Size - Moonbeam Snap
Rating Distribution 5 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          40%
            40%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-20-2013, 07:16 PM by mrsloclark

This diaper is awesome! It's all we use now, even overnight, and I have never had any leaks. My LO has been using them from 12 mos to 15 mos so far. They do take a while to air dry, but I'm sure once summer comes and I can dry outdoors it will be speedier. I've just been planning washes so they can dry overnight. The micro suede is very soft and keeps her dry. I've had absolutely no breakdowns issues after roughly 45 washes. I bought one in every color, and love them all.

I ...

03-21-2013, 05:00 PM by MegMoore

These are ok for wet diapers, but not very easy to clean if baby poops in them.  We use them only as extras when we are running low on other diapers.  They also did work well for us for over night diapers, they didn't hold as much as other diapers, even other BG diapers.  So we only use them during the day and they work fine for that.

03-21-2013, 06:45 PM by katy8ug

I was gifted a couple of these diapers and just found that although they are easy to use and adjust the size they didn't seem to hold as much as other CDs. I do not use these as overnight diapers because they tend to leak but work great throughout the day at home. If I am going out with LO I will put him in a different CD. Also I prefer to hang dry my CDs outside and this material takes longer to dry outside. Just not my favorite.

03-26-2013, 07:57 PM by kbvr

I so prefer the snaps over the velcro. Bum Genius diapers have always worked well for my daughter. The all in one, one size moonbeam snap is wonderful. The only drawback is that thefleece and liner seem to hold odors after a while, and I found stripping them safely difficult. Saying that - mine have held up for 2 years in heavy rotation.

03-28-2013, 11:17 PM by fayebond

This is probably the ultimate bg diaper for versatility.  It can be used as a potty training pant, and a diaper, and when the babe was little, and only got a drop on one flap,in a pinch, we just folded it under the other flap and went on.  Handy when you're caught out without extra diapers.

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        BumGenius Freetime All in One - One Size - Moonbeam Snap

Description: Cloth diapering made even easier!bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. Our "no-stuff" system with semi-attached, stay dry inserts is an ideal solution for families with a child in day-care or family members resistant to cloth diapers! Using the snaps on the front of the diaper, adjust the size if needed, put the diaper on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required. Our one-size diapers are designed to fit most babies weighing between 8 and 35 pounds.The soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuck in and help to keep red marks away.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0879860002994
                        Feature Patent pending leak-proof outer cover and stretch-to-fit sides for a custom shape and fit.
                        Easy-to-use snap closures.
                        One- step cloth diaper - no stuffing
                        Semi-attached, Stay-Dry inserts dry faster and allow for customized absorbency where your child needs it most.
                        Patent pending 3 x 3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training . Fits most babies 7-35+ pounds.
                        Label Cotton Babies
                        Manufacturer Cotton Babies
                        Publisher Cotton Babies
                        Studio Cotton Babies
                        Title bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Snap Closure Cloth Diaper - Moonbeam
                        UPC 879860002994
                        Brand bumGenius
                        MPN 879860002994
                        Color Moonbeam
                        Size One-Size
                        SKU 879860002994
                        PartNumber 879860002994
                        ProductGroup Baby Product
                        ProductTypeName BABY_PRODUCT
                        UPCList - UPCListElement 879860002994
                        Item Height 1.75 inches
                        Item Weight 0.05 pounds