Viewing Product: Bummis Tot Bots Easy Fit One-Piece Diaper 8-35 lbs - Mothering Forums

Bummis Tot Bots Easy Fit One-Piece Diaper 8-35 lbs
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-24-2013, 05:32 PM by cbwilke

Let me start by saying that if I lived in England/Scotland, we would probably diaper exclusively with Tots Bots. That said, I am in the US, so the increased cost of these associated with the guilt over our fossil fuel footprint make that impractical. I fell in love with the prints through their sister company Bummis (based in Canada) and splurged on a couple for my daughter. The prints are even more adorable in person. I was a bit perplexed by the attached insert at first, but quickly began ...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members own this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Bummis Tot Bots Easy Fit One-Piece Diaper 8-35 lbs

Description: The New Easy Fit combines the convenience of a one-size all-in-one diaper with the benefits of a 2-piece diaper: easy to care for and quick to dry. It's the best of both worlds!

No assembly required! This innovative diaper has a fold-out liner, which makes it very easy to stuff. But don't worry about unstuffing - the agitation in your washing machine will work the liner out of the pocket, so there's no need to get your hands dirty!

The liner is made of three layers of soft minky fabric: it absorbs quickly, and it absorbs a LOT. The liner can be folded to create more layers where more absorption is needed, or to reduce bulk if desired. Bonus: minky dries VERY quickly, so after the wash is done, these diapers will be back on baby's bum in no time.

This is a diaper engineered for successful leak containment and total convenience. With a wider elastic in the back and a stretchy waist, the New Easy Fit offers great protection, and a super comfy fit too.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Baby Product
                EAN 0843471002698
                Feature The liner is made of three layers of soft minky fabric: it absorbs quickly, and it absorbs a LOT.
                With a wider elastic in the back and a stretchy waist, the New Easy Fit offers great protection, and a super comfy fit too.
                The New Easy Fit is colour-coordinated for a sleeker look. Snaps, hook and loop, thread and minky are dyed to match the outer fabric - proof that cloth diapers are more fun and fashion-forward than ever!
                Label Bummis
                Manufacturer Bummis
                Publisher Bummis
                Studio Bummis
                Title Bummis Tot Bots Easy Fit One-Piece Diaper 8-35 lbs
                UPC 843471002698
                Brand Bummis
                ProductGroup Baby Product
                ProductTypeName BABY_PRODUCT
                UPCList - UPCListElement 843471002698
                Package Height 1.6 inches
                Package Length 6.9 inches