Viewing Product: Naturepedic Organic Cotton Contoured Changing Pad - Mothering Forums
Naturepedic Organic Cotton Contoured Changing Pad
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          67%
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-26-2013, 07:46 PM by LunaLady

I was skeptical at first... I spent $300 on an organic mattress (made locally out of organic cotton and eco wool) and it's wonderful - but do I really need to have an organic changing mat?

03-27-2013, 02:13 PM by TerTerItUp

We received this changing pad as a gift for our baby shower. I loved that it was organic and also standard sized to fit other covers. The easy-wipe surface made me feel at ease when messy newborn poops or the pee shower came in contact with the changing pad.  The contour of it was enough to keep baby from rolling out when he was younger. Only compliant; the natural color of the pad is also the sane color of the strap, which clashed with our white and green bedroom theme, but hardly somethin...

03-28-2013, 10:58 PM by fayebond

Its hard to explain why a person would spend $90 on her first diaper changing pad, and then $2 on her second.  Without writing a book on the subject anyway :).  I'll try to summarize the highlights, both why I loved my first changing pad, and why I changed to the cheapest garage sale "find" I could find.

PRO

• Organic, unlike a lot of materials baby already spends time on

• soft e...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members own this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Naturepedic Organic Cotton Contoured Changing Pad

Description: CH42 Features: -Pad.-Wipe clean waterproof surface so pure it meets food contact standards.-4-Sided contoured design helps keep baby positioned while maximizing space.-Safety buckle secures baby while changing.-Easy snap-screws secure pad to dresser.-U.S. grown and certified organic cotton fabric and filling.-Air-core technology for structural support (100pct food-grade polyethylene).-Safe hypoallergenic design free from harmful chemicals. Warranty: -1 Year limited warranty.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    EAN 0890358002425
                    Feature Waterproof organic cotton cover - luxurious organic cotton fabric with a clear 100% polyethylene food-grade waterproof coating; non-allergenic and easy-to-clean
                    Organic cotton filling - pure, natural, and chemical-free
                    Firm support - features air-core, a non-toxic support layer made from 100% food-grade polyethylene
                    Fire protection - non-toxic fire barrier system meets and exceeds all federal and state flammability standards without the use of potentially harmful chemicals
                    Non-toxic design - no vinyl, pvc, or phthalates; no polyurethane foam; no latex or wool eliminates potential latex allergenic concerns
                    Label Naturepedic
                    Manufacturer Naturepedic
                    Publisher Naturepedic
                    Studio Naturepedic
                    Title Naturepedic Organic Cotton Contoured Changing Pad
                    UPC 890358002425
                    Brand Naturepedic
                    MPN CH42
                    Color Natural
                    Model CH42
                    Size 4-Side
                    Department Children's