Mothering Forum banner

Bummis Cotton Wipes - 6 pack

302 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
great value usable for SO many things

review by kbvr

I have a stack of these and really like them. We use them as wipes, face cleaners, nose wipers etc. They clean easily and do not absorb odors. They are beautifully soft which I am sure my DD appreciates. They have held up well through many washes.

ProsCons
soft, durable, versatileexpensive

Ratings
Value0
Performance0
Overall4

#2 ·
Great all purpose reusable wipe

review by amadorev

Got these on sale just to try, Should of gotten more. Using them as diaper wipes, but also a couple for general baby body wipes. Quality cloth material that are durable and stand up to washing.

ProsCons
Quality material, yet soft

Ratings
Value0
Performance0
Overall5

#3 ·
Bummis Cotton Wipes - 6 pack

Description:
Bummis Cotton Wipes - 6 packThese 100 cotton cloth diaper wipes from Bummis make clean up easy. Not only are they useful in cloth diapering but they are perfect to wipe little noses hands and faces for years to come. These 1 ply cloth diaper wipes are made from unbleached cotton flannel and have a delightful rainbow stitching around the edges. Soft and conveniently sized these cloth diaper wipes are small enough to fit in your pocket. They come in a pack of 6. Wash with your cloth diapers.Measures 8 x 8Made in Pakistan

Details:
DetailValue
BindingBaby Product
EAN0084347100272
LabelBummis
ManufacturerBummis
PublisherBummis
StudioBummis
TitleBummis Cotton Wipes - 6 pack
UPC084347100272
BrandBummis
SKUbms-965
ProductGroupBaby Product
ProductTypeNameBABY_PRODUCT
UPCList - UPCListElement084347100272
Item Weight0.5 pounds

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.