Viewing Product: GroVia Newborn All in One Cloth Diaper - Owls - Mothering Forums
GroVia Newborn All in One Cloth Diaper - Owls
Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
    25%
      25%
        --
          25%
            --
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-26-2013, 08:47 PM by LunaLady

I *really* wanted to like this diaper! I really did! It was adorable AND it was small for my preemie.

However, despite prepping it properly and making sure it was on securely, it leaked EVERY time he wore it. And is it really any wonder? The cotton lining fabric extends beyond the leg elastic... so if the cotton lining fabric is wet it's going to leak...

I really like the print options and the way the soaker fabric works... quick drying and easy to clean! I ...

03-27-2013, 01:55 PM by Cjackord

these are really great diapers.  they are amazing quality, contain all those nasty blowouts, have never given my baby a rash and are in the cutest prints! the only issues i have with them is that they take a while to dry (longer than the bumgenius aio but less time that the swaddlebess simplex) and they do have a learning curve.  once you get the fit down though, they're really pretty awesome. we're going on 6 months of grovia and have never had a leak with them. they are definitely my go-...

03-29-2013, 07:38 AM by Goddess3_2005
                    The elastics n this diaper a pulled way too tight, the diaper leave red marks. After minimal use it started getting holes in the organic cotton interior.
                      03-31-2013, 12:19 PM by angelaheff

I've seen a lot of people say these diapers leak. They need to be washed several (like 8 times) to be fully prepped. They cannot be simply taken out of the package and used or they WILL LEAK!

I prepped them and used them on my newborn without any leaks.

It's an all in one, so there is no stuffing. Simply wash, dry and go!

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members own this product.
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      GroVia Newborn All in One Cloth Diaper - Owls

Description: GroVia Newborn All in OneGroVia Newborn All-in-ones are designed specifically for newborns with a super absorbent organic cotton inner with a soft layer of water resistant TPU outer.Simply snap on baby and go. Its that easy!Made with 80 Organic Cotton According toOE Blended Certified by IMO SwitzerlandCertificate 100005Adjustable rise snaps for a trim fitCertified organic cotton innerSoft layer of water resistant TPUNo cover neededNo stuffing no doublersDiaper PreparationThis is an important step...dont skip it!!Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry 5-6 times before use. They will continue to gain more absorbency as you wash them.WashingRemove as much solid matter as possiblePlace soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail-no soaking necessaryWash soiled diapers every 2 days on warm with detergentTumble dryDo NOT use bleach enzyme cleaners or fabric softenersThis unique design fits most newborns 5-12lbs

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Baby Product
                      EAN 0851614002771
                      Feature Unique design fits most newborns 5-12 lbs.
                      Adjustable rise snaps for a trim fit
                      Certified organic cotton inner
                      Soft layer of water resistant TPU
                      No cover needed. No stuffing, no doublers
                      Label GroVia
                      Manufacturer GroVia
                      Publisher GroVia
                      Studio GroVia
                      Title GroVia Newborn All in One Cloth Diaper - Owls
                      UPC 851614002771
                      Brand GroVia
                      MPN 851614002771