--
      --
        33%
          33%
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-27-2013, 11:42 AM by Rachel88

These are basically unchanged from when my mother used them to potty train me 30 years ago. There is no need to mess with them because they work great. Kids know when they have had an accident and they want to change right away.

They cant hold much volume so accidents result in new clothes and sometimes cleaning the floor. I would hesitate to leave the house in these during the early stages of potty training.

Also, I couldn't find the smallest size (18 months) at any store so I...

03-28-2013, 07:07 PM by kbvr

These were the first training pants I bought for my daughter. She was excited to wear them to begin with but soon was wanting different designs (less subtle) and something more real underwear like. They are inexpensive, relatively easy to find in store and online...but I found I had a lot of floor messes and clothes changes with them. Some other types of training pants seem to contain liquid better than others, these I would use in the middle stages of potty learning rather that at the outse...

03-31-2013, 10:36 PM by amadorev

Overallthis is the classic training undie, thick and durable fabric.  I used with my daughter and sorry I didnt find earlier in her training.  The are comforable and nor too tight like other big girl/boy underpants.

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members own this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Gerber Training Pants, 18 M, White

Description: Gerber Training Pants 3 pack - A wonderfully basic training pant that can be an effective potty training tool. The center panel consists of front and back layers of 100% combed cotton and the interior is a 50/50 cotton/poly blend for added absorbency. These have enough absorbency for little leaks on the way to the toilet and are inexpensive enough to keep plenty on hand. Frequently used with Gerber Vinyl Pants to keep clothing dry. They are also great under pants for toddlers through size 3T (approx. 36 lbs). The training pants come in three packs that are your choice of either boys colors, girls colors or all white. Actual colors and patterns vary over time and are not necessarily as pictured. Girl's and boy's colored packs consist of one white, one solid and one print.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Apparel
                    EAN 0047213188866
                    Feature Adorable prints, solids and white.
                    Inexpensive and Durable.
                    Hard to Find In Retail Stores.
                    Available in 18 month, 2T and 3T sizes.
                    Label Gerber
                    Manufacturer Gerber
                    Publisher Gerber
                    Studio Gerber
                    Title Gerber Training Pants, 18 M, White
                    UPC 047213188866
                    Brand Gerber
                    Color White
                    Size 18 M (fits 24-28 lbs.)