--
      33%
        --
          --
            50%
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-29-2013, 09:48 AM by Nikkiboo3145

I got these because of a cloth diapering class I took. I think just starting Cding it was just an extra step. I find doing a trifold to be much better. I really diddn't like how the snappi held the prefold right up against the babys skin, changing poopey diaps were much messier with the snappi. not to mention the scary sharp edges on the wiggies that hold em in place.

03-29-2013, 11:20 AM by Pupsnkids

I have several snappis and really only need 2. They are great for prefolds and are much easier to use than safety pins. We have had no trouble with them- easy to use, effective and does the job.

03-29-2013, 11:58 AM by Rachel88

Once we got the hang of these we loved them. At first we would sometimes not get the center tab in place correctly and then the whole thing would slide up and sometimes rub baby's stomach. We loved these when DD was little because she was skinny and it could be hard to keep the diaper in place under the covers if the covers were on the large side. These fixed that problem. At about 6 months we put them away but I recently pulled them back out for potty training. Using a diaper WITHOUT a cove...

03-30-2013, 02:38 PM by fayebond

Why use these?  Buy yourself some prefolds, FOLD THEM to fit a diaper wrap, and wrap it all around baby.  Its that simple. I tried these for one night.  It works, but why take the extra time and wrap the baby twice, once with the prefold, once with the cover.  Nothing else to say,  I do not understand the need for these at all. NOTE: We eventually switched to pocket diapers with no prefolds needed.

03-31-2013, 10:18 AM by LunaLady

We used these with pre-folds and covers for my son until he was about 6 months old.

I feel like they were worth the money when he was little. It held the diaper in place well and usually stayed on. Sometimes they did fall off, or one side would unhook.

Once my little one was over 5 months or so, the size 1 was too small and we didn't end up buying the next size up. At that point we just switched to newspaper fold and that's what we've used ever since. 

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Snappi Cloth Diaper Fasteners

Description: Pack of 3 (purple, white, mint green)

The Snappi® is a safer, more reliable, EASY to use fastener for cloth diapers that replaces the nasty diaper pins. The stretchable non-toxic Snappi® hooks into the diaper material to make a strong closure. They work best with diapers that have a loose enough weave for the Snappi® to hook into. (Snappi® terry cloth diapers, cotton pre-folds, and others) Note they do not work well with flannel or other tightly woven diapers.

How to use your Snappi®:

To improve elasticity, stretch your Snappi® fastener a few times before use.

Step 1: Hook left

Step 2: Stretch across and hook right

Step 3: Stretch down and hook center

The Snappi® should go from a "T" shape to a "Y" shape when stretched properly.

Warning: Always use a cover over a Snappi fastener. Keep out of children's reach when not in use. Do not use a Snappi fastener on toddlers that have the ability to undo or take off their cover/diaper/clothes. Do not use your Snappi for longer than 6 months. Not UV resistant - exposure to the sun can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi.

CAUTION: Any tear in the Snappi can lead to separation of a piece, presenting a possible choking hazard. Inspect the Snappi before each use and discontinue using immediately if there is any sign of cracking, tearing, breakage or wear of the teeth or any other parts. Do not cut a Snappi as this may cause tearing.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        Feature Pack of 3 Snappis (purple, mint, white) in size 1 for babies up to about 18 mos
                        Easy-to-use, safer, and more reliable alternative to diaper pins.
                        Stays securely in place to ensure a comfortable secure fit.
                        Easy-to-care-for and can be sterilized in hot water
                        Stretchable non-toxic Snappi® hooks into the diaper material to make a strong closure.
                        Label Snappi
                        Manufacturer Snappi
                        Publisher Snappi
                        Studio Snappi
                        Title Snappi Cloth Diaper Fasteners - Pack of 3 (Mint color mix)
                        Brand Snappi
                        SKU PT-1M00-6A0K
                        ProductGroup Baby Product
                        ProductTypeName HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Item Height 0.25 inches
                        Item Weight 0.03 pounds
                        Item Width 5 inches
                        Package Height 0.6 inches
                        Package Length 5.5 inches
                        Package Weight 0.4 pounds
                        Package Width 2.5 inches
                        Item Length 1.75 inches