Viewing Product: Rumparooz Snap One Size Diaper Cover - Root Beer - Mothering Forums
Rumparooz Snap One Size Diaper Cover - Root Beer
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-29-2013, 11:32 AM by Nikkiboo3145

I Love Rumparooz one size covers, we have several of them. We have never had a blowouts and are quite happy with this purchase. They are affordable and come in very nice colors. I think anyone starting out a cloth diaper stash should own at least one of these.

03-31-2013, 12:23 PM by angelaheff

I love these covers.

They are a one size, which is very cost efficient as it can be used on a newborn to toddler stage!

I love the snaps!

These diapers are very well made, affordable and very easy to clean and care for!

04-02-2013, 03:11 PM by sallyrae17

We have the owl print of this cover and absolutely love it! It fits my daughter really well (she has a big bootie and chunky thighs) and doesn't come off easily (like velcro). I've never had a problem with leaks or red marks on my daughter's thighs. I was lucky to find a used cover, so I got to try it at a pretty low price. My baby is about 17 pounds and almost 8 months old. It still fits really well and there's room to grow in her waist and thighs (but not in rise).

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members own this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Rumparooz Snap One Size Diaper Cover - Root Beer

Description: Rumparooz Snap One Size Diaper CoverUse Rumparooz Covers over fitted cloth diapers prefolds or with a lay-in natural fiber soaker to obtain a waterproof cloth diaper set-up. You can also lay a hemp 6r Soaker directly in the cloth diaper cover and fasten onto your baby.The waterproof material is made from Biodegradable TPU. This one size cloth diaper cover from Rumparooz features One Size Ranges from 6 - 35 lbs Rise adjusts to 4 snap-able settings newborn small medium large Made responsibly in China under Swiss Certificate by a Danish Mom-Owned Company Outer leg gusseted

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    EAN 0628586679276
                    Feature Covers may be used multiple times before use.
                    When wet, the Rumparooz Diaper Cover can be wiped dry.
                    Newborn / Preemie Cover = 3 Sizes in One! The Rumparooz Newborn / Preemie Diaper Covers have 3 adjustable rise settings that are designed to fit your tiny baby from 4 - 12 lbs with 1 cover.
                    One Size Cover = 4 Sizes in One! The Rumparooz One Size Diaper Covers have 4 adjustable rise settings that are designed to fit your baby from birth to potty training with 1 cover. Weight range of cover stars at 6 lbs and will fit up to 35+ lbs.
                    Kanga Care diapers and accessories are also biodegradable! In 2008 Kanga Care started using a biodegradable TPU waterproof material. Biodegradable TPU is solvent-free. Biodegradable TPU is a polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a heat bonding process, not chemicals. This process is low in toxicity and is better for the natural environment then traditional PUL. Both the TPU laminate and the polyester fabric the laminate is applied to are biodegradable. When composted they will biodegrade in 4-5 years.
                    Label Rumparooz
                    Manufacturer Rumparooz
                    Publisher Rumparooz
                    Studio Rumparooz
                    Title Rumparooz Snap One Size Diaper Cover - Root Beer
                    UPC 628586679276
                    Brand Rumparooz
                    Color Root Beer
                    Size One Size
                    SKU rrz-014-0008
                    ProductGroup Baby Product
                    ProductTypeName BABY_PRODUCT