Mothering Forum banner

OsoCozy 6 Pack Birdseye Flat Unbleached Diapers

340 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Lovely flats, might need to double for older baby.

review by lunalady

I bought a pack of these to try out because I'd never tried flats and wanted to experience them. My son is older, so I found that I need to double these up for use for him if he's going to be in a diaper for an extended period (car ride, nap, night).

These are super soft, though! Just like the OsoCozy prefolds are. And they hardly shrunk, which is great. They are a generous size (larger than Gerber flats, from the Amazon reviews) and were big enough for my son at 18 months. They fit great in our Flip covers.

We are pretty much daytime potty learned at this point, but I'll be keeping these flats to use on any future babies! They wash and dry so much better than traditional prefolds, I feel like that's a huge plus.

ProsCons
Good price, super soft, minimal shrinkage, easy to fold, easy to use, washes and dries wellNot as absorbent as prefolds

Ratings
Value5
Performance4
Overall4

See less See more
#2 ·
not too absorbant but quality fabric

review by amadorev

Got these as a trial when clothing. Like the size but not too happy about absorbancy especially as they grow. Materials and durability are great just need to work a little on absorbancy.

ProsCons
quality and durable fabric, sizenot absorbant

Ratings
Value0
Performance0
Overall2

#3 ·
OsoCozy 6 Pack Birdseye Flat Unbleached Diapers

Description:
OsoCozy Flat Cloth Diapers - 6 Pack (Unbleached) - These old fashion nappies are made of soft 100% cotton and are a Birdseye weave. Birdseye weave can be seen by looking closely at the diaper where you will see a diamond shaped weave pattern in the material. This tightly woven material provides superior durability and absorbency. Each diaper is 27 by 27" prior to wash and is one layer thick. Each OsoCozy flat diaper weighs 2.6 ounces which is 25-30% heavier and thus more absorbent than other brands. The material is also much softer than you find in other brands. These are truly a step up in quality for reusable flat diapers. The unbleached fabric of these diapers is even softer than the bleached white version which is also available.These are the original cloth diaper still used in many countries. These are a one size fits all diaper that requires folding to properly fit baby. They can be folded to fit babies between 6 and 30 pounds. They can be doubled for use on older children for additional absorbency. Used with pins and plastic pants or with diaper covers or as inserts in pocket diapers. If you have the patience and are willing to do a little bit of folding, then using these diapers will be far and away the least expensive way to comfortably diaper your baby. Each package comes with folding and washing instructions in both English and Spanish. Because these diapers are only one layer thick they are easy to clean and dry quickly on your cloths line or in your dryer. As with any reusable cloth diaper these are an ecological friendly alternative to disposable diapers.This diapers also great for a number of additional purposes such as dish towels, burp cloths , lap pads, changing pads, bibs, wash cloths and baby wipes. These lint free diapers are also used as optical cleaning cloths, CD & record cleaning cloths, for shoe shine polishing rags and for general purpose cleaning and polishing rags.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingBaby Product
EAN0736211339157
Feature100 % cotton, birds eye weave, unbleached, tan or ivory colored, bleached white version also available, Flat diapers are the most cost effective cloth diapering alternative, Washing and folding instructions in English and Spanish are included in each package, Fast drying on your cloths line or in your dryer, an environmentally responsible choice, Also great as dish towels, burp cloths and as cleaning and polishing rags
LabelOsoCozy
ManufacturerOsoCozy
PublisherOsoCozy
StudioOsoCozy
TitleOsoCozy 6 Pack Birdseye Flat Unbleached Diapers
UPC736211339157
BrandOsoCozy
MPNOCBFU
ModelFlats-UNB
Departmentbaby-boys
PartNumberOCBFU
ProductGroupBaby Product
ProductTypeNameBABY_PRODUCT
UPCList - UPCListElement736211339157
Package Height1.73 inches
Package Length9.29 inches
Package Weight1.1 pounds
Package Width7.8 inches

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.