Mothering Forum banner

Natracare Organic Cotton Baby Wipes, 50-Count Packages (Pack of 4)

298 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Great wipes for the diaper bag!

review by lunalady

We buy these wipes for the diaper bag. We do cloth wipes at home, and originally we did cloth in the diaper bag - but trying to keep track of a spray bottle of wipes solution or keeping wet wipes in the diaper bag (without them getting yucky) just wasn't working for us, so we opted to just use disposable wipes instead. I chose this brand because they are made with organic cotton, and I think they work just fine. We have also used the Whole Foods brand wipes, and I actually think they work better - but I prefer the ingredients on these wipes than those.

They have a slight lemony smell, I think, but it doesn't smell bad. They are bit on the thin side, so tend to ball up faster than other wipes we've tried.

Overall, there's room for improvement, but we've chosen to buy these wipes over other natural options and we will continue to do so! :)

ProsCons
Organic cotton, no chemicals, no nasty smellVery expensive

Ratings
Value2
Performance5
Overall4

See less See more
#2 ·
Natracare Organic Cotton Baby Wipes, 50-Count Packages (Pack of 4)

Description:
Natracare award winning organic cotton baby wipes are soft, gentle and effective cleansing wipes suitable for daily use on baby's sensitive skin. Natracare's soft, strong 100% cotton baby wipes are infused with the certified organic essential oils of apricot, linden and chamomile as well as natural plant extracts all of which will cleanse and refresh, leaving the skin softened. Because Natracare does not use any animal ingredients nor test on animals, the wipes are suitable for vegans. Biodegradable and compostable. 50 wipes per pack.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingHealth and Beauty
EAN0782126200112
FeatureCertified organic 100% cotton
Totally Chlorine Free
Organic essential oils
Biodegradable
Suitable for Vegans
LabelNatracare
ManufacturerNatracare
PublisherNatracare
StudioNatracare
TitleNatracare Organic Cotton Baby Wipes, 50-Count Packages (Pack of 4)
UPC782126200112
BrandNatracare
MPNPMT240
ModelPMT240
SKUNatracareBabyWipes4Pack_1
PartNumberPMT240
ProductGroupHealth and Beauty
ProductTypeNameHEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
UPCList - UPCListElement782126200112
Item Height4 inches
Item Weight0.77 pounds
Item Width5 inches
Package Height3.3 inches
Package Length8.8 inches
Package Weight2.7 pounds
Package Width7.8 inches
Item Length6 inches

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.