Viewing Product: Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Natural Flow Standard Neck Bottle - Mothering Forums

Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Natural Flow Standard Neck Bottle
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        50%
          50%
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                05-30-2013, 03:20 PM by jescastyle777

These are a pain to clean!  So many parts to lose and asemble every time.  I didn't know they made Dr. Brown's wide mouth nipples so I registered for these but they worked and my son did just fine. 

05-31-2013, 11:52 AM by Monique Nadon

I used these for my daughter almost right away because I was a full-time pumper. I was using other bottles before and found that she got really gassy.

They worked really well (as well as the glass ones) for allowing the breastmilk to not stick to the walls and are a great alternative for times that you are going out and do not want to risk breaking the glass bottles.

Even though there were a lot of parts, you can get away with just putting them in a bowl whe...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members own this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Natural Flow Standard Neck Bottle

Description: This Dr Brown's baby product is BPA (Bisophenol-A) free.Reduces ColicPatented vent system eliminates the vacuum and air bubbles to help reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas.BPA, PVC, Lead, Phthalate FreeContents3 - 4 oz standard Propylene baby bottles3 - Level-One silicone nipples3 - Two-piece patented internal vents1 - Cleaning brushInstructionsPatented Internal Vent SystemEliminates the negative pressure and excess air ingestionThe patented Natural Flow internal vent system is the only vent that eliminates the vacuum and the air bubbles found in most baby bottles. It allows air to enter through the nipple collar without being incorporated into the breast milk or formula.The air is then channeled though the internal vent system to the area above the breast milk or formula.Babies feed more comfortably because the vent allows them to nurse without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles. This helps to reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas.The breast milk or formula flows freely through the nipples as the air is channeled to the top of the bottle. This positive pressure eliminates nipple collapse, and can help reduce build up of fluid in baby's ear.Unique internal vent eliminates the vacuum and air bubbles to help reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gasBy eliminating the negative pressure, it can help reduce build up of fluid in baby's earPositive-pressure design mimics breastfeeding and is ideal for breast milk and formula alikeMade in the USA

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Baby Product
                  EAN 0072239001806
                  Feature Helps colicky babies settle down or sleep
                  Reduces colic, spit up, burping and gas
                  Helps prevent fluid in the ear or no vacuum
                  Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
                  BPA free
                  Label Dr. Brown's
                  Manufacturer Dr. Brown's
                  Publisher Dr. Brown's
                  Studio Dr. Brown's
                  Title Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Natural Flow Standard Neck Bottle, 4 oz - 3-Pack
                  UPC 072239001806
                  Brand Dr. Brown's
                  MPN 072239001806
                  Color Clear
                  Model 180-P3
                  Size 3-Pack
                  SKU DE-HAN-DBR-180-P3
                  PartNumber 072239001806
                  ProductGroup Baby Product
                  ProductTypeName BABY_PRODUCT
                  UPCList - UPCListElement 072239001806
                  Item Height 8.2 inches