Mothering Forum banner

Badger Chamomile and Calendula Broad Spectrum SPF 34 Baby Sunscreen 2.9 oz

358 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Best Baby Sunscreen

review by teiladancer

I love everything about this product. I bought it for my son last summer and still have quite a bit left. my son and I have very sensitive skin and most moisturizers break us out but even as thick as the badger sunscreen is it has never caused a problem for us. The sunscreen goes on VERY thick (you are supposed to apply liberally) and smells ok at first but if you are not getting in the water or sweating the zinc oxide begins to react with our skin oils and gets a really metallic smell. That aside, I have NEVER had a sunburn using this product and I am fair skinned and burn within 5 minutes of exposure. It has even helped keep me from getting a severe burn the next day.

ProsCons
Lots of botanicals and vit E, non-nano uncoated zinc oxide, certified organic, BPA and pthalate free recycled packaging, Biodegradable Smells like zinc oxide if you're not getting in the water

Ratings
Overall5

#2 ·
Love that it is non-nano!

review by bellarose0212

We started using this recently in addition to California Baby and like it just as well! Love that it is non-nano. Like any sunscreen, apply a few minutes beforehand to reduce the slick/greasy/white look.

ProsCons
Has all the best features of natural sunscreen, high spf, good CSD rating, worksCostly

Ratings
Overall4

#3 ·
Badger Chamomile and Calendula Broad Spectrum SPF 34 Baby Sunscreen 2.9 oz

Description:
Baby Sunscreen SPF 30+ by Badger 2.9 oz Cream Baby Sunscreen SPF 30+ Natural non-nano Zinc Oxide Cream Sunscreen For Your Baby's Delicate Skin SPF30+ Natural Zinc Oxide Baby Sunscreen Pediatrician Tested and Approved Safe Badger loves babies We allow moms to bring their new babies to work and we formulate our baby products to be as safe simple natural and effective as possible. After all we use them on our own babies Weve listened to moms concerns about sunscreens and we formulated our new Baby Sunscreen to be totally safe for babies and the environment with superior broad spectrum protection using mineral zinc oxide. Our Baby Sunscreen has a mild scent of Chamomile and Calendula and it can be used by the whole family. Badger Baby Sunscreen Provides broad spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Is Certified Natural by the Natural Products Association. Has an ultra-moisturizing base of organic oils and beeswax that gently nourishes and protects delicate skin. Is water resistant

Details:
DetailValue
BindingHealth and Beauty
EAN0634084475005
FeatureHelps prevent sunburnRetains SPF after 40 minutes of activity in the water or perspiringHigher SPF gives more sunburn protection
Badger
LabelBadger
ManufacturerBadger
PublisherBadger
StudioBadger
TitleBadger Chamomile and Calendula Broad Spectrum SPF 34 Baby Sunscreen 2.9 oz
UPC634084475005
BrandBadger
MPN624155
Colordefault
Model624155
Size2.9 oz
DepartmentPersonal Care
SKUB196
PartNumber624155
ProductGroupBeauty
ProductTypeNameBEAUTY
UPCList - UPCListElement634084475005
Item Height0 inches
Item Weight0.2 pounds
Item Width0 inches
Package Height1.38 inches
Package Length5.51 inches
Package Weight0.26 pounds
Package Width2.17 inches
Item Length0 inches

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.