--
      --
        --
          50%
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                07-02-2013, 01:02 PM by cynthia mosher

Lush sent us a nice little box of goodies to try and I was a happy volunteer! I took this product ($9.95 is the retail price but this was an editorial review sample) with some hesitancy because it is a product created for split ends, which I don't have. But it smelled really nice and I do have very dry ends (damage from highlights) so I figured if it helps split ends it will help dry ends.

The pot and somewhat hardness made me think it would be a hassle to use but actually I...

07-28-2013, 08:13 PM by lauren

This is a nice addition to have for a person or family that struggles with "frizzies" or split ends between hair cuts. It smells wonderful. Just a little dab between the fingers which gets rubbed onto the ends of the hair, or to persistent frizzy spots (such as near the temples for my daughter).

It smells luscious and the fragrance stays with you throughout the day. It is small and portable and could easily go on vacation or even in a purse for 'touch ups' during the day.

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members own this product.
                  No members want this product.