Mothering Forum banner

Lush Honey I Washed The Soap

259 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Wonderful! - Except for one thing...

review by cynthia mosher

Based on reviews, this is the most popular Lush bath soap. It is very creamy - almost buttery! It makes good lather if you use a washcloth or a pair of bath gloves and smells fantastic. I gave it 4 1/2 stars only because it makes my face feel a bit tight when I wash with it. Otherwise I loved the feel of my skin when I rinse off after using it and the sweet honey smell that lingers. Honey I Washed The Kids can be purchased in LUSH stores in your choice of size because they cut the bars in the store. Or you can purchase online for $7.95 for a 3.5oz bar.

ProsCons
Beautiful smell, creamy, and rinses off softMakes my face feel a little tight

Ratings
Overall4

#2 ·
Lush Honey I Washed The Soap

Description:
Honey I Washed the Kids is one of Lush's best-selling soaps because it's simply irresistible. People who fully intended to walk past a LUSH shop find themselves unable to resist its sweet caramel fragrance. You'll inhale, drool, pick up a big chunk and immediately want to wash yourself all over with it. It's so gentle, buttery and scrumptious you'll have a hard time keeping it to yourself. The honey water and aloe are so softening and moisturizing, you can use this toffee-scented sensation on the whole family.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.