Mothering Forum banner

Belli Pure Radiance Facial Sunscreen SPF 25 - 2 fl oz

298 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Protection and beautiful tint cover too!

review by cynthia mosher

I received a sample of this from Belli to try out. I used it on a recent trip to the Georgia mountains to go ziplining (what a blast!). I have recently developed a sun sensitivity on the backs of my hands so I used it over my hands and on my face. After a few hours zipping through the trees, across the gorge, rivers and creeks I was sunburn free. Not even a hint of burn or rash on my hands either (disclaimer: I was wearing gloves for half the time).

Something I really liked about Belli's sunscreen is the tint. It gives my face a nice polished look, as if I'm wearing a very light foundation. It is not greasy at all so it makes a perfect everyday sunscreen for pregnant moms as well as those of us who aren't pregnant. It is also a good moisturizer!

ProsCons
I like the tint and the coverage is greatTint might not be the right color for all skin

Ratings
Overall5

See less See more
#2 ·
Belli Pure Radiance Facial Sunscreen SPF 25 - 2 fl oz

Description:
Belli Pure Radiance Facial Sunscreen SPF 25 protects your skin from sun damage that causes hyperpigmentation and melasma. It uses micronized Zinc and Titanium Dioxide to naturally shield the skin from the sun. The non-greasy formula includes a sheer tint that provides instant radiance, concealing imperfections.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingMisc.
EAN0792734300005
LabelBelli
ManufacturerBelli
PublisherBelli
StudioBelli
TitleBelli Pure Radiance Facial Sunscreen SPF 25 - 2 fl oz
UPC792734300005
BrandBelli
MPNP11
Size2 fl oz
PartNumberP11
ProductGroupBeauty
ProductTypeNameBEAUTY
UPCList - UPCListElement792734300005
Item Weight1 pounds
Package Height3 inches
Package Length5 inches
Package Weight1 pounds
Package Width3 inches

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.