Mothering Forum banner

Lush Jasmine and Henna Fluff Ease

288 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Lovely product

review by lauren

I reviewed this product, not knowing what to expect. I don't often use 'leave in' conditioners, so I don't have a ton of experience with them.

This was a really luxurious creamy leave-in conditioner that you 'squinch' into your hair for a minimum of 30 minutes. My kids really laughed at me while it was setting as they're not used to that kind of look on me!

After leaving it in for about 40 minutes I washed and conditioned my hair as usual. There was a definite change in my hair. For starters the fragrance of Jasmine and Henna Fluff Ease is distinctive and pleasing. It really stays with your hair, not just through the washing, but actually for about a week. Users should be sure they really like the fragrance since it will really stay with you for quite a while depending on how frequently you wash.

My hair was definitely more manageable after I used it. It was also much shinier than usual. I didn't notice any shifts in the color, so the henna is a neutral. My only small complaint is that it was a tiny bit 'heavy' for my hair--my hair is curly and frizzy but pretty thin. An ideal type of hair for this product would be hair that is a little thicker and somewhat kinky/frizzy.

Overall I really enjoyed the product and will use it about once a month for overall hair nourishment and conditioning.

ProsCons
excellent fragrance, long lasting, shinier haira little heavy

Ratings
Overall4

See less See more
#2 ·
Lush Jasmine and Henna Fluff Ease

Description:
SUPREMELY SMOOTHING JASMINE-SCENTED HAIR MOISTURIZER
If your hair is a little fluffy, frizzy, dry, or out-of-control, Jasmine and Henna Fluff Eaze is made for you. Our specialty hair treatment, it's packed with copious amounts of moisturizing and nutrient-filled oils including organic jojoba, almond, Brazil nut and extra virgin coconut oil. It works brilliantly on curly hair as well, as all of the oils help define the curls and add loads of shine. And if that doesn't stop passerby's from stopping in their tracks, the jasmine fragrance will stick with you for days after using it, so you'll have irresistibly soft, shiny and sexy smelling locks.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.