Viewing Product: Pure Rest - Apollo 260 Coil Crib/Toddler Bed Mattress - With Clips - Mothering Forums

Pure Rest - Apollo 260 Coil Crib/Toddler Bed Mattress - With Clips
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                10-10-2013, 07:42 PM by katmaghag
                I have owned this mattress for three years and my second child is now sleeping on it. The mattress still looks like it did when purchased. No sagging, staining, lumping or odors have marred it.

I was very meticulous in selecting non-toxic goods for furnishing the nursery. The paint, toys, diapers, clothing, bedding, fabrics, and furniture were all researched at length. The mattress was by far the most important purchase as children spend the most time there. The fact that the mattress i...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Pure Rest - Apollo 260 Coil Crib/Toddler Bed Mattress - With Clips

Description: ALL organic cotton inside and out with certified organic wool. Certified by Oregon Tilth, the purest wool due to no contamination of poly fibers. Crib/Toddler 260 coil 15.5 gauge coils with 6 gauge border rod innerspring mattress. 51.5 x 27.5 x 6".

Details:

Detail Value
                EAN 0754748001071
                Feature Toddler Bed Mattress
                Organic
                Pure Rest
                Label Pure Rest
                Manufacturer Pure Rest
                Publisher Pure Rest
                Studio Pure Rest
                Title Pure Rest - Apollo 260 Coil Crib/Toddler Bed Mattress - With Clips
                UPC 754748001071
                Brand Pure Rest
                Size 51.5 x 27.5 x 6 "
                ProductGroup Home
                ProductTypeName HOME_BED_AND_BATH
                UPCList - UPCListElement 754748001071