--
      50%
        --
          --
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-24-2013, 02:16 PM by Melanie Mayo

Bamboletta Dolls are some of the most highly sought after dollies on the market. Unsurpassed in quality and created  from 100% natural materials, these sweeties are handmade by a small team of moms and dads with lots of love and attention. Each lovely girl or boy is a completely unique, one of a kind friend with her own little personality. The little ladies sell out very quickly though so if you are interested in buying one make sure to visit their website and read their instructio...

12-01-2013, 10:36 AM by sleeping mama

I bought this doll on the advice of a serious doll collecting friend.  At the time, she thought this was the best doll out there.  Unfortunately my daughter likes stuffed animals much better.  My opinion of the doll is that it is for looking at.  Its is stuffed hard as a rock and has so much yarn hair that it's difficult to change her clothes without getting everything stuck in the velcro.  I just wished I hadn't given into peer pressure and spent so much money on a useless doll.  Her ...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members own this product.
                  No members want this product.