Mothering Forum banner

Pyur Diaper Balm

438 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Miracle Diaper cream!!!

review by mimipilla

I just wanted to share my experience with this Diaper Balm I bought in a baby store in Pasadena. My baby boy has very sensitive skin. He's been having a constant rash condition in the diaper area plus he has eczema. I went to buttercup in Paseo mall, Pasadena and they recomended this ointment. I started to use it three days ago and I'm just amazed how my baby's skin has healed so quickly. I just went online to the company's web site and bought 4 jars of it because I was lucky enough to catch a free shipping promotion they have going on until feb 14th. I really recommend this ointment for diaper rash and eczema. www.pyurcare.com is the web site! good luck!

ProsCons
Heals skin quicklyonly some stores carry the product. mostly sales online

Ratings
Value0
Performance0
Overall5

#2 ·
Pyur Diaper Balm

Description:
Formulated with natural and organic vegetable oils to protect and calm your baby's skin. Shea butter and tea tree oil will protect baby's delicate diaper area with its healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Grape seed Oil and Meadowfoam Oil provide cooling relief while Calendula and Organic Rose-hip Oil restore and calm the skin. Use to heal eczema and soothe bug bites, scrapes, minor rashes, burns and more. Pyur Baby Balm glides on easily and washes off without scrubbing, and it's safe for cloth diapers.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.